Rejected - Inactive Show if a user is offline in PMs

Sometimes, you could have written a really long reply to someone or just talking to them and then they could go offline without you noticing, and you send the PM and then your PM gets removed because the user is now offline but you didn't know that of course because there is no way of knowing. So I think, that next to someones name, there could be a little green or red dot or in brackets (offline) or (online) to tell you if they are on or offline. I think that the coloured dots next to the username would be good. I have written what they could be here:
red- offline
green-online and available
amber- busy
blue- afk

As I said, the colours don't need to be this or they could just be (offline)/(online) in brackets but I think that this feature next to the username in the PM box would help out a lot. Especially with staff so you can see if they have just gone offline whilst you are writing your application etc. Please consider this and hopefully you see that it would be a good, subtle and handy feature in the PM box :)

I would also appreciate it if people viewing replied so I can see what they think and make edits to my suggestion if necessary

I'll check back on this tomorrow :)

Last edited:
For the record, you can press the up arrow to see your most recent PM to someone, and then copy and paste it to send later. I'm not sure how relevant this will be once offline PMs are implemented but it seems like a fairly useful suggestion.
But if you press enter and the PM gets sent then you lose it if the user is online... Then you can't get it back. This has got a lot of likes from. the community already so I hope it might be added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)