[Won by MrJelli] Showdown Genius Invitational - Main Match Thread

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
The deadline for Round 1 is Tuesday, Sept 24 at midnight. Please have touches done by Sept 23, 11:59 PM or you will become a zombie.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Ransei touches Ivy

Will I get poisoned? Will he be poisoned and become poison Ivy? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball!

Hey, Clefable , I have something I need tell you. I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I can't hide these feelings any longer. I feel like we really have something special and my heart flutters every time I see you've messaged me. I know we're supposed to be opponents, but even if our love is forbidden, I have to ask: will you let me touch you?
MrJelli touches Clefable

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
At this point in the game, @Faisal has been substituted for the inactive GrantMJC. Failsal, as he is known on PS, will be exempt from the "if you don't touch anyone in every round you become a zombie" for round one only.

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
I wish to remind our lovely players, that though Round 1 ends at midnight, cures exist if you think you have been infected. They only work in the round you got infected (if you did), though!

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
As every active player has a confirmed touch, there are no auto-zombies. Round 1 is over.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)