shuckles my hero's Pokemon vs. Doran Dragon's Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoot-chan, you have enough health to take at least one more hit, but most likely 3, but that dragon doesnt have a chance. To take care of that pesky sand veil, use Foresight to lock on to the Loan...I mean Land Shark, then take it out with a well placed Psychic. After that, I want you to Chill, even if you miss.

Hootchan: Foresight>>>Psychic>>>Chill

The battle of the clones heats up around the severely-injured Chomp and the almost-spent Hoot-chan. The latter notes her opponent’s weakened state and Foresees a clever way to knock him out. Her clairvoyant behavior, though, prevents her from noticing Chomp’s headache-induced Outrage until the little land shark spirals into her chest. The force of impact knocks the wind out of the mystic owl; Chomp has scored a critical hit! That was so powerful, it made the previously erect Reflect go flaccid. Maybe it entered its reflectory period!

Further enraged by the horrible pun above, Chomp drills himself into Hoot’s drumstick before she can muster up the energy to get away. This attack somehow did more than the critical hit from before; Chomp’s Outraging rather outrageously.

After what seems like an eternity, Hoot-chan picks herself off the ground and perches on an outcropping. A nearby Jigglypuff starts making a sound reminiscent of an electronic bassoon—at the Psychic command of Hoot—and the owl begins her speech.

"Hoo hoot! Chomp... Look up here!”

Chomp looks up, somewhat curious. Hoot continues, occasionally turning her head upside down to further draw his attention.

“It appears that the time has finally come for you to start your adventure! You will encounter many hardships ahead... That is your fate. Don't feel discouraged, even during the toughest times! Go straight this way and you will see Undella Town. You will meet a fine piece of Garchomp growler there...”

Chomp’s ears perk up. Something else of his almost does. Her prey mesmerized, Hoot starts to speed-talk to confuse him.

“If you are lost and don't know which way to go, look at the Map. The areas you have explored will be shown on the Map. Press START to enter the Subscreens and (Z) to find the Map. On the Map Subscreen, you will also see a flashing dot showing you which way you should go next.”

At this point, the little landshark is seriously befuddled, both by the content of the paragraph and the speed at which it was recited. Start button? Subscreens? What brand of Acid Armor is that owl smoking?!

The loquacious raptor then leans into Chomp’s face and utters those four words that have enraged gamers for little over a decade.

“Did you get all that?”

In his confused state, Chomp forgets to scroll down before answering.

“It appears that the time has finally come…”

Chomp, infuriated, focuses all his efforts on getting Hoot-chan to SHUT THE FLAK UP instead of on the Rhydon that’s about to fire an Earthquake that will knock him out. Sucks for him. Hoot-chan sees his buddy, Purrfect the Eevee, drag his unconscious carcass off the field to safety. She can’t help but close her monologue with a hearty:

“All right then, I'll see you around! Hoot hoot hoot ho!"

OUTRAGE – crit – 15 damage, 7 Energy
FORESIGHT – 6 Energy
Reflect faded!

OUTRAGE – 18 damage, 7 Energy
PSYCHIC – 13 damage, 7 Energy
KO! Hoot-chan gets a KO Counter!

Rhydon Earthquake – 0 damage

HP: 17 (Double Siren! O_O)
EN: 2 (What does it mean?)
Boosts: Spe -1
25 feet from East, 25 from South.
Needs to see a Kokiri about a Spirit Temple. Wait, not a Kokiri…
--- --- --- --- --- ---

Slice off his fin and call him soup.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
Well, we know that Shuckles is going to send out
THIS strapping young gal, so we can skip to the part where it's Shuckles' turn!

I too will switch pokemon, Hoot-chan, you did amazingly, and I am proud of your acheivements, but now its Enaks-chan to do some battle time.

Enaks, you need to perform as well as the last two contenders. Its time for you to show what your made of!

Sorry about that; finals followed by computer trouble got in the way. Hopefully, we’ll get this done by Thursday so I can see this through to the end.

NOTE: Doran, Enaks-chan’s Sp. Atk. should be Rank 1, but you have it as Rank 2. Recalcs don’t like snakes, I guess. :\

NOTE 2: You guys need to submit one Ability for each Pokemon to use. They didn’t come into play this turn, but...

- - -- --- ----- -------- ----- --- -- - -

After dragging her buddy’s carcass off the field to safety, Purrfect growls menacingly at Hoot-chan to express her desire for nice, hot revenge. Hoot misinterprets the message, however, and begins to crack up at the attempt to intimidate her. She laughs so hard that she splits a rib and faints from the pain.

All of a sudden, the purple pattern on Hoot’s body begins to glow. The twisting violet lines lift off of the Noctowl’s feathers, and they begin to straighten out and thicken. When the light dies down, the shape has developed a head, a yellow collar, and the ability to hiss! Towering over the frightened Eevee, the spectral snake delivers his message:

“I am Enaks-chan. You knocked out my partner. Prepare to faint.”

...Actually, Enaks-chan slithered out of a hole in the wall when he heard Hoot-chan keel over. However, the quotation is more or less accurate, and besides, the edited version above makes for cooler reading.

But, anyway…

Purrfect whips out a remote control of some sort and pushes the button. Presumably as a result, a moaning, pulsating globe of darkness zigzags out of the sky right at her face. Like any puppy worth its salt, Purrfect catches the Ball and throws it at Enaks-chan. Unfortunately, Enaks isn’t much of a catch, what with his glaring lack of arms, so he takes the redirected Shadow Ball. (Have you heard my new metal band, the Redirected Shadow Balls?) It’s weaker than Purrfect would have liked; perhaps she should get better air support.

Purrfect doesn’t have the time – or proper number of stomachs – to ruminate on her assistant’s incompetence, but she tries anyway, so Enaks-chan manages to spit Toxins into her face. The Eevee shakes her head to get the venom off, but a little tingly sensation remains. It’s annoying, but come off it. She’s had worse. As if to show her contempt for her serpentine opponent, Purrfect Yawns widely and loudly. Enaks doesn’t look annoyed, but he does seem a bit subdued. He yawns in response, but some sort of fluid flies from his maw over to Purrfect. …Actually, that was more of a Venoshock than a yawn, but whatever. The fluid seeps into Purrfect’s bloodstream, wracking her entire body with a gout of pain. The pain seems extremely prevalent in her face.

Now officially pissed off, the somewhat shaky Eevee mashes her button. Remote-control button, you perv. Another Shadow Ball drops from the sky, but it explodes in the middle of the field, showering Enaks with snakeskins and royally creeping him out. The irritated canine decides to give her air cover a piece of her mind.

“What the hell, over? Do you need glasses or something? Target practice? I don’t pay you big bucks to NOT HIT THE TARGET, buddy. Those people were right to dump you for Lucario, seeing h – AUUGH!”

Yup, she left herself open to another Venoshock. Silly goose.

While Purrfect endures another gout of pain, Enaks lets loose with a gout of laughter at the distractable puppy. In his mirth, he fails to notice a Porygon stream in behind him. The polygonal duck Converts its face into a round, black, big-lipped shape and shouts,

“I’M-A FIRIN’ MA LAZOR!!!1!one!”

Z0MG teh Hiper BEEM pwnt Enax r0flma0 n00b XD but Purrfect 2 1337 2B shoop-da-woo LOL!!1!!one!1!!

SHADOW BALL – 8 damage, 6 EN
Enaks-chan’s Sp. Def. fell!
TOXIC – 6 EN
Purrfect was badly poisoned!

YAWN – 6 EN (1 Toxic damage)
Enaks-chan became drowsy!
VENOSHOCK – 14 damage, 8 EN (Yawn counter: 2)

SHADOW BALL – 10 damage, 6 EN (1 Toxic damage)
VENOSHOCK – 14 damage, 12 EN (Yawn counter 1)

Porygon Hyper Beam
Purrfect – miss
Enaks-chan – 21 damage

Enaks-chan’s Sp. Def. returned to normal!

HP: 60
EN: 82
Boosts: Nope.
25 feet from West, 25 from South.
Venoshock-collared.

HP: 61
EN: 74
Boosts: Not anymore.
25 feet from East, 25 from South.
Z0mg PWNz0rd

OK, Doran, you’re up!

question...is this duel still going on? I hope it is, my internet had crapped out and then I was at camp for a while. What do you say shuckles my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)