Siamese Dream Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
After reading whoever's topic about how there are too many tournaments in this day, chaos thought it would be a good idea to just not battle at all, so I guess I'm never going to get to use the team I helped create... >:(

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dont worry MrE it wasnt very good anyway..

(Guess who is bitter)

NP: Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues
Have a nice day.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Mr.E said:
After reading whoever's topic about how there are too many tournaments in this day, chaos thought it would be a good idea to just not battle at all, so I guess I'm never going to get to use the team I helped create... >:(
good god you are a fucking idiot didn't I tell you me and articuno64 already decided not to battle before I read that post? Or did you just decide to ignore me and post this BS anyway?

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Basics said:
I did that to Jumpman :), but when he tried to do it to me, he "over-predicted" and I TBolted his ass. :evil:
uh ok dude, if i remember correctly i did it right back to you and when i got tbolted it wasn't "predicting" at all because i had dugtrio to take you out regardless if you decided to "predict" that i'd roar, which i could risk because i had spikes up and wanted raikou dead asap. bet you forgot about that part though huh

edit: haha for fuck's sake i even have the log shut the fuck up:

Begin Turn #32
Basics withdrew Snorlax!
Basics sent out Zapdos (Lv.100 Zapdos)!
---------------------------------
lol, gtfo. used Spikes!
Basics's team had Spikes scattered around it!
lol, gtfo.'s Leftovers restored its HP a little!
End of turn #32
Basics's Zapdos: 100% HP
Jumpman16's lol, gtfo.: 320 HP

Begin Turn #33
Zapdos used Substitute!
Zapdos made a Substitute!
lol, gtfo. used Roar!
Zapdos fled from battle!

Raikou (Lv.100 Raikou) was dragged out!
Raikou is hurt by Spikes!
Raikou's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
End of turn #33
Basics's Raikou: 32% HP
Jumpman16's lol, gtfo.: 320 HP
Basics: heh.
Basics: lol
Jumpman16: lol
Basics: same guessing game
Basics: *heart of the pokemon*

Begin Turn #34
Raikou used Thunderbolt!
(320 damage)
It's super effective!
lol, gtfo. fainted!
Basics: :)
Jumpman16 sent out go away (Lv.100 Dugtrio)!
go away is hurt by Spikes!
Raikou's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
End of turn #34
Basics's Raikou: 38% HP
Jumpman16's go away: 68 HP
Basics: well, either way, i guess.

Begin Turn #35
go away used Earthquake!
(38% damage)
It's super effective!
Raikou fainted!
Jumpman16: obviously
Jumpman16: that wasn't even predicting really
Basics: EQ over Rock Slide?
Basics sent out Zapdos (Lv.100 Zapdos)!
Zapdos's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
End of turn #35
Basics's Zapdos: 81% HP
Jumpman16's go away: 68 HP
Jumpman16: what

So is this doomed to be dead or can we save it?

EDIT: I beat Rex anyway, with a CH and a sort of long sleep, he forfeited halfway.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I usually don't bitch about luck, but when I make every right move just about and deserve to win a game, then it pisses me off, and I've deserved to win every game so far in this tourney, thanks to a well prepped team. Bad game, this will die anyway.

You don't need to be :that: angry about it, unless your pokemon was made to survive a stat uppered pokemon move if it hadn't ched. That your team was well prepped doesn't mean mine wasn't either. You let the only other counter to my pokemon get to sleep to. =/

zfs

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unless you have some sharked gyarados it takes the hp. I let it sleep, but I was careful to ease it to wake up, which it didn't in about 5 turns. I don't like losing when it's not deserved.

Jumpman16

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Rex Iudeorum said:
Unless you have some sharked gyarados it takes the hp. I let it sleep, but I was careful to ease it to wake up, which it didn't in about 5 turns. I don't like losing when it's not deserved.
jeez dude calm down, i was pretty upset that the battle essentially came down to a first shot body slam par on steelix but i didn't bitch about it

zfs

That's 30% and a lot different, I don't think that decided the match either.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Semi-Editage: I'm quite sad this will probably end up dying as well, mainly because I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO BATTLE YET. Waste of fucking time I swear...

chaos said:
good god you are a fucking idiot didn't I tell you me and articuno64 already decided not to battle before I read that post? Or did you just decide to ignore me and post this BS anyway?
Okay so the fact you're not battling me is BS?

Fucking troll, just shut up and get off your own forum.

Jumpman16

Rex Iudeorum said:
That's 30% and a lot different, I don't think that decided the match either.
it "did" in that later either heracross or suicune (who i'd twaved) was getting exploded on but w/e i am not arguing with you about this

also e nice knowing you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)