Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Prepare for my secret move!!

Here goes nothing!

See, that's my secret move. Literally nothing. And it's not going to do anything. Heh heh heh...ya get it? I know I can't beat you. One of your turns you're just going to kill me. So.. Uh.. I've decided it's not going to be your turn. Ever...

Acklow

Ok pending a few messages on Facebook/Skype right now with DLE. I have sheet access courtesy of Steven Snype and am going to subhost this since DLE has been mostly AWOL. I'm going to give it a week for DLE to respond on FB/Skype or post itt if he wants to keep doing the game himself/give me info so I can subhost. If he doesn't answer, I'll just make up priorities and I'll need everyone to send me their actions for the last 3 nights so that I can properly update the spreadsheet as well as get us onto Day 7. Until then,

To be continued?

Edit: (After talking with US who objected below, we agreed that I would hold off around a week in order to reasonably give DLE time to come back)

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
just gonna say that i've asked DLE twice now over fb within the past week (since sunday) about how hosting this is going with no response. can you just skip forward those days rather than just wait for a week longer of (likely) inactivity?

Acklow

OK, it's official. I've been given the green light, so that means I'm sub-hosting this thing. Everybody that is alive please send me a PM with your last 3 Night (and if relevant, Day) actions as well as your role pm/results that you may have received from Da Letter El. This should help get me up to speed so that we can smoothly transition from a dead game to an active one.

Tagging for activity: Paperblade, moi, SparksBlade, The Idiotic One, Junko Enoshima, acidphoenix, imperfectluck, Gale Wing Srock, Pidge, Ullar, zorbees, Bass, U-Turn Out. UncleSam already knows what's going on so won't be tagging him.

Please respond to this post via PM to me with the requested details above within 48 hours, lest you be subbed out of the game. We will then continue the game off from those 48 hours with probably another 24 hour or so grace period for me to get up to speed and actually update the game.

Did I mention that I need to get up to speed yet?

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DLE's sheet apparently doesn't have actions on it from day or night 3 onward. He kept track of it in his head or didn't write it down or something idk.

I think sub-hosting a game this complex is going to run into problems bc who knows how DLE intended for interactions between roles and items to go, besides DLE. Snype doesn't seem to have been informed so I doubt DLE wrote this down anywhere. I am sure there is a lot in his head that could be messed up and alter how the game would have played out if a sub-host runs the game without that knowledge. Especially if he hasn't been recording night actions... there's much less to track how he interpreted anything that might be less obvious to an outsider.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Strongly agree with Yeti. In addition, this sets a really bad precedent for future mafia hosts. If your game is stalled, it is ultimately the host's responsibility to finish it, and they shouldn't have a "get out of jail free" card in the form of letting outsiders host their game. If they don't feel confident in their ability to do so, then there is no shame in just abandoning game (provided there is still eventually at least a postgame).

Acklow

Looks like DLE is still in this. I respectively bow out.

If my actions have served anything up to this point, at least they sort of helped to bring DLE back.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
A cohost would need to be told like at least 5-7 things I never wrote down so it would be p bad. results going out in the next two hours. The day deadline I'll be super lenient on because activity etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)