Other [SIGNUPS] Seven Deadly Sins - 20/13 SIGNUPS CLOSED

Seven Deadly Sins is a Genius Game/Survivor hybrid designed for 10 players. Every round, players participate in a main match, in which there are some amount of winners (who cannot be chosen for elimination) and some amount of elimination candidates. One of the elimination candidates will always be the worst scoring player in the main match, while the selection of the other candidate varies. After the selection of the elimination candidates, the rest of the tribe vote for one of these candidates to be eliminated from the game. Usually, the worst scoring player in the main match is disadvantaged by having their vote removed, while higher scoring players may get more than one vote. You may survive in this game with excellent challenge performance or with excellent social performance, but a dearth of both will put you in grave danger.

Through this method, players are eliminated by a series of challenges and tribal councils until there are only 3 players left. Then, the players participate in a challenge finale, where the support of eliminated players will come into play.

This game will require an activity commitment from the players. Though none of the challenges are pure endurance, two challenges definitely have activity as a factor and a third requires scheduling. In addition, all of the challenges have been designed so that the optimal strategy involves some amount of collaboration with other players.

There is no ruleset outside of don’t be a dick and don’t get help from players outside of the game. Anything else is fair game. Push the rules as far as they can go, but as always I reserve all rights.

Please feel free to sign up. The signup process is NOT first come first serve, and I’m opening signups for 48 hours only. If you have a strong preference to join the game, please dm me on discord. At the end of this signup phase, I will announce the players. I am very interested in making this a smooth viewing experience, and as part of that effort I’ll be creating blurbs for all accepted applicants. If you are accepted to be part of this game, please look for my dm on discord where I’ll ask for a few interesting bits of information to put on a graphic summary card for you.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
jfc

I didn't give permission for this to go up yet

locking until I get this sorted out

note: this doesn't mean that this game isn't necessarily running, figuring things out first

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
and unlocking; sorry about the confusion. this was meant to be posted up after the survivor that just got posted in the queue, but unlocking since I get the sense that enough of the player base either wouldn't be competing with the survivor game or would consider playing in both

Seeing as we're currently at 16 signups out of 10, i'm closing signups at noon PST tomorrow (i.e. in 16 hours).

As always, if you have a strong preference to play in my game, please feel free to reach out to me privately so I can make sure that you get a spot!

Thanks again for the immense interest, 16 signups after 2 hours of open signups is incredible.

I'm happy to say that I've created two more challenges that I'm sufficiently confident in to include in my game. As a result, Seven Deadly Sins has been expanded to 12 players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)