silly sprite thread

welcome to my sprite thread

here's some of the stuff I done spliced together

i also enjoy making trading cards- I take the rough card layout from Pokecharms and mess around with the sprites/backgrounds/text to create something more customized

Open to requests for any sort of fusion, fakemon, custom trainer sprite, trainer card, etc. Gonna have some free time in the coming weeks and would love to devote part of it to getting back into/talking about spriting!

Last edited:

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
This thread is awesome! You have some really unique stuff here, love the trainer cards and badge banners especially.

If you would be willing to make me a trainer card I would really appreciate it, similar to the layout of the bottom middle one. I just completed a playthrough of Pokemon Red and it would be really cool to have a trainer card of my team there. Here's some relevant information:

Trainer name: Jenna
Trainer sprite: Leaf (The Gen 3 one is fine)

- Blastoise
- Jolteon
- Alakazam
- Dodrio
- Arcanine
- Golem

I also really like the badges at the bottom, it looks extremely clean. (Kanto badges)

Thanks so much in advance! No rush whatsoever. I will definitely be returning when I complete playthroughs of later gens.

Last edited:
not sure why jolteon and arcanine switched positions but hey

Made two versions for you to consider because I really wasn't sure which looked better. The gen 4 sprites do look cleaner, but there's also something I like about the FRLG sprites for these mons (aside from Jolteon which I edited a bit, and Dodrio so its three heads actually fit). Of course, if there's anything you'd like changed/touched up just let me know!

on an extremely unimportant note heres a fusion i quickly made to test the new spriting software i got today- it's Wobbsey!

just like Wobbsey, the new software is chill af and i'm hype so if youre lurking this thinking about requesting then nows the perfect time :psywoke:

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I lurked the thread about 1.5 years before it completely shut down (do you know why this happened in any capacity?) and I saw some of the sprites here were similar to the ones I saw on Pokestadium. It helped that you were named The Hydra there lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)