Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ubers and what exactly is wrong with that?
Sacred Fire is:
*a physical move (Ho-oh has 130 atk but 110 SpA)
*with 100 BP
*Fire-type, so STAB applies
*with a 50% chance to burn.
*and 95% accuracy, which is pretty good.
*and it used to be Ho-oh's signature move. Nowadays, Entei also gets it, and that alone will almost surely push Entei upwards, out of RU where it was last gen. If it hasn't already.

I mean, what are you going to run instead of it? It's very nearly the perfect move for any physical thing, not to mention one that gets STAB on it.

Pseudo Stupid Stuff I don't know how often I made these posts so I just say its no. 5
Floatzel:
Stats: 85/105/55/85/50/115
Abilities: Swift Swim (Doubles speed when its raining), Water Veil (Prevents burn)
Floatzel has a decent Attack Stat, is the fastest user of swift Swim, has acess to switcheroo and has an useable physical movepool. Vater Veil prevent burns, which is nice for a physical attacker. Jolly Floatzel reaches a speed stat of 722, outspeedin everything with a scarf and deoxys-s. While using Adamant, Floatzels Attack and Speed Stats under rain are 339/658.

Dig Ninjask:
Dig Ninjask lures Flying type mons, thus getting two free speed boosts.

Cottonee.
Well, it gets more health back from leach seed then Whimscott

Kingler:
Stats: 55/130/115/50/50/75
Good Attack, decent bulk. Can use a double Dance set.

Unnerve T-Tar.
When you don't want to hurt your team with sand. It can't be used like Standart T-Tar, but it works.

Sacred Fire is:
*a physical move (Ho-oh has 130 atk but 110 SpA)
*with 100 BP
*Fire-type, so STAB applies
*with a 50% chance to burn.
*and 95% accuracy, which is pretty good.
*and it used to be Ho-oh's signature move. Nowadays, Entei also gets it, and that alone will almost surely push Entei upwards, out of RU where it was last gen. If it hasn't already.

I mean, what are you going to run instead of it? It's very nearly the perfect move for any physical thing, not to mention one that gets STAB on it.
Flamethrower, so it doesn't miss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)