Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foe Greninja used Ice beam
(Thundurus, come back) Go Scizor! *Pointed stones dug into Scizor*
*It's not very effective*
Foe Sends out Rotom-w
Scizor used Bullet Punch. *Not very effective*
Rotom-W used Trick! *Rotom-W received Assault Vest, and Scizor received Choice Scarf*
Scizor used Defog. *Pointed stones cleared*

My opponent probably facepalmed. I was testing some changes and forgot to give it lefties.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100044119

Belly Drum Azumarill carrying Ice Beam
Rocky Helmet Jolteon (that switched into said Azumarill's Aqua Jet)
3+ attacking moves Skarmory, with Drill Peck, X-Scissor, and Rock Slide
Trevenant with Protect and Leftovers
EQ Goodra (peharps useful, but just seemed quite odd)
Leftovers and protect are good on trev, if you run natural cure. It works as a great status absorber.
EQ goodra is to break through heatran, which otherwise walls the gooey dragon to all hell and back.

Unfortunately no replay but, I saw a team with what seemed to be serene grace blissey, or he was really lucky. He got a spdef drop 6/10 times with shadow ball. Shadow ball itself is stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if that was serene grace, because he had a victini with flare blitz...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-100044119

Belly Drum Azumarill carrying Ice Beam
Rocky Helmet Jolteon (that switched into said Azumarill's Aqua Jet)
3+ attacking moves Skarmory, with Drill Peck, X-Scissor, and Rock Slide
Trevenant with Protect and Leftovers
EQ Goodra (peharps useful, but just seemed quite odd)
As it has been mentioned, Goodra has very balanced offences, making a mixed lure set with EQ very viable. It absolutely demolishes Heatran.

Leftovers and protect are good on trev, if you run natural cure. It works as a great status absorber.
EQ goodra is to break through heatran, which otherwise walls the gooey dragon to all hell and back.

Unfortunately no replay but, I saw a team with what seemed to be serene grace blissey, or he was really lucky. He got a spdef drop 6/10 times with shadow ball. Shadow ball itself is stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if that was serene grace, because he had a victini with flare blitz...
I've used SG Blissey in the past... on a troll team. It is RU material.

On a slightly related note, I just battled a team of Slowpoke-Slowbro-Abra-Espeon-Natu-Smoochum.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
King's Rock Togekiss. In a sequence of 12 turns, it flinched me with Air Slash, Aura Sphere, and Dazzling Gleam. I was using Wobbuffet by the way, so once I was actually able to get a mirror coat off, he realized what I was doing, and decided to flinch me with ExtremeSpeed. That 50 Base Attack though.

Last edited:
King's Rock Togekiss. In a sequence of 12 turns, it flinched me with Air Slash, Aura Sphere, and Dazzling Gleam. I was using Wobbuffet by the way, so once I was actually able to get a magic coat off, he realized what I was doing, and decided to flinch me with ExtremeSpeed. That 50 Base Attack though
You mean Mirror Coat

King's Rock Togekiss. In a sequence of 12 turns, it flinched me with Air Slash, Aura Sphere, and Dazzling Gleam. I was using Wobbuffet by the way, so once I was actually able to get a mirror coat off, he realized what I was doing, and decided to flinch me with ExtremeSpeed. That 50 Base Attack though.
Wow. At least King's rock doesn't add to the flinch chance of Air Slash. That ExtremeSpeed tho.

I meant Flareon overall being used in any team and that I have seen a lots of Eeveelution teams as well. I was not talking about Flareon being in an eevee-themed team. That would have made sense.
Flareon is pretty good on an eevelution team actually! He's not that great but with Flare Blitz in Gen 6 I guess you can make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)