Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Glaceon in ubers before...on a team where I picked at least one pokemon from every tier (I forewent a BL in favour of 2 UUs, but you get my point). Obviously this as a joke team. Not sure why you would use it otherwise though.
Stats distribution wise, Glaceon is amazing, the thing that holds it back is his abysmal typing and useless abilities outside of Hail.

STAB Frost Breath coming off a 130 Special Attack can be deadly.

Stats distribution wise, Glaceon is amazing, the thing that holds it back is his abysmal typing and useless abilities outside of Hail.

Ic beam > Frost breath. Also Glaceon is only decent in the hail so Blizzard > Ice beam > Frost breath.

Bulky garchomp in the april friendly, while this is a nice set normally i think, every team on the april friendly has any combination of yveltal and xerneas. both of whom enjoy being faster than garchomp.

Also i saw what was apparantly bulky mewtwo X, it didnt outspeed kangaskhan EDIT- and couldnt 2hko it.

Last edited:
This reminds me why I don't ladder anymore.

- Blizzard Suicune
- Blizzard, Earthquake, Stockpile Gastrodon
- Thunder Meganectric
- Rest, Flare Blitz, FLASH FIRE Ninetales
- Blizzard, Grass Knot, Future Sight Azumarill
- Steel Wing Latias

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-113911179
This was in doubles but it was still rather silly:
SubPunch Toxicroak (That set is crap in this meta)
A bunch of different weather setters
Also they told me what moves they where using on turns 4 and 7

This reminds me why I don't ladder anymore.

- Blizzard Suicune
- Blizzard, Earthquake, Stockpile Gastrodon
- Thunder Meganectric
- Rest, Flare Blitz, FLASH FIRE Ninetales
- Blizzard, Grass Knot, Future Sight Azumarill
- Steel Wing Latias
Rest on Ninetales isnt silly, everything else is though

Random Shit volume 96: Drunken Race Fans Edition
-Mamoswine with Iron Head. And it used it against Skarmory.
-Foul Play Weavile.
-Forewarn Jynx.
-Outrage M-Abomasnow.
-Dragonite apparently forgetting that Banette is ghost type and using E-speed on it.
-Psycho Cut Alakazam. On Cloyster.
-Said Cloyster had a Quick Claw. Is Shell Smash not good enough for you?
-Non-mega Charizard.
-Mixed attacking Claydol.
-Switching in Salamence on Kyurem. Normal Kyurem.
-Dragon Pulse Arcanine.
-Glalie.
-Whimsicott using Leech Seed on Xatu after it clearly showed it had Magic Bounce.
-Level 50 Gyarados for no reason at all.
-M-Banette using Cotton Guard... against Volcarona.
-Quick Claw Hippowdon... and it activated on Roar (not even Whirlwind).
-Seriously, people, stop using non-mega Absol. (And Charizard, and Ampharos, and Banette, and, well, you get the idea.)
-Earth Power... SHUCKLE.
-Since Toxicroak is no longer OU, some people have forgotten that it usually has Dry Skin. That may explain why an Azumarill used Aqua Jet on one.
-X-zard with no physical Fire STAB. One thing it did have, however, was Sky Drop.

I've used Glaceon in ubers before...on a team where I picked at least one pokemon from every tier (I forewent a BL in favour of 2 UUs, but you get my point). Obviously this as a joke team. Not sure why you would use it otherwise though.

I've never understood why people like to emulate Ash's team in battling. I mean, Ash has never beaten the pokemon league in over 15 years, he isn't exactly a role model for winning.
He did beat one: The Orange Islands.

Which, I guess if anyone wants to make a challenge team: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Tauros, and Lapras (The team he used to beat Drake)

I've never understood why people like to emulate Ash's team in battling. I mean, Ash has never beaten the pokemon league in over 15 years, he isn't exactly a role model for winning.
I guess you could make a decent Ash team since he did have Pokemon like Gliscor, Infernape and Staraptor who are viable in OU but most people use the worst Pokemon he had like Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Butterfree ( In worst Pokemon I mean how viable they are because Squirtle rocks even if he sucks in OU ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)