Silvally-Dragon @ Dragon Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Multi-Attack
- Iron Head
- Flame Charge

Silvally-Dragon's good defensive typing and bulk, which let it come in and set up on common Pokemon such as Wishiwashi and Eldegoss, a strong STAB move in Multi-Attack, and access to boosting moves in Swords Dance and Flame Charge make it a extremely threatening sweeper in NU. Additionally, its coverage in Iron Head helps prevent Fairy-types such as Alcremie and Clefairy from impeding its sweep. Entry hazard support is appreciated in order to maximize Silvally-Dragon's late-game sweeping potential, so try pairing it with Pokemon such as Weezing, Ferroseed, and Sandaconda. Special wallbreakers such as Choice Specs Decidueye and specially offensive Toxicroak are good teammates as well due to their ability to weaken physical walls that might prevent Silvally-Dragon from sweeping, such as Cofagrigus and Sandaconda.

Last edited:

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
First sentence is fine but change the mention of its coverage to something about access to boosting moves in Flame Charge and Swords Dance and then just make a second sentence to talk about how Iron Head helps for coverage against Fairy-types. I don't think talking about Flame Charge in terms of coverage is too relevant for a spotlight.

The second sentence is redundant and just repeats the information from the first while adding a mention of Swords Dance. It can just be removed entirely.

Add a sentence about how Silvally-Dragon's typing + bulk are very helpful in getting it opportunities to set up against some common Pokemon like Eldegoss and Wishiwashi.

Good sentences for teammates, although I think you should just generalize about special wallbreakers instead of explicitly mentioning Toxicroak. It definitely is a great partner, but I think the main idea should be how Silvally-Dragon struggles to sweep with physical walls like Cofagrigus and Sandaconda being around, so it needs support from options like specially offensive Toxicroak and Choice Specs Decidueye.

QC 1/1 when done.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
add remove
Silvally-Dragon @ Dragon Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Multi-Attack
- Iron Head
- Flame Charge

Silvally-Dragon's good defensive typing and bulk, (AC) which let's lets it come in and set up on common Pokemon such as Wishiwashi and Eldegoss, a strong STAB move in Multi-Attack, and access to boosting moves in Swords Dance and Flame Charge make it a extremely threatening sweeper in NU. Iron Head provides Silvally-Dragon with coverage for fairy Fairy-types such as Clefairy and Alcremie. Hazard Entry hazard support is appreciated in order to maximize it's late game Silvally-Dragon's late-game sweeping potential, so try pairing it with Pokemon such as Weezing, Ferroseed, and Sandaconda. Special wallbreakers such as Choice Specs Decuideye Decidueye and specially offensive Toxicroak are good teammates as well due to their ability to weaken physical walls that might prevent Silvally-Dragon from sweeping, (AC) such as Cofagrigus and Sandaconda.
1/1 :blobthumbsup:
Estronic-GP-small.gif

edit: made some quick adjustments, s/o deetah for pointing out some things i missed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)