Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

I'm breeding Absols. The mother has 31/31/x/31/x/x IVs, and the father has 31/x/31/31/x/31 IVs.

They had a male offspring with x/31/31/31/x/31 IVs.

Would that be a better father to use than the current one? (in b4 incest is wrong hurr jokes)

Looking for a female Roselia with Leaf Guard as it's ability! CMT! (I don't mind about IVs!)

Last edited:
So I need some advice on the last members of my competitive team. So far my team is.

Adamant Azumarill
Huge Power/Choice Band
Play Rough, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Superpower (Might change waterfall for bulldoze for the speed drop)

Jolly Garchomp
Rough Skin/Choice Scarf
Outrage, Iron Head, Earthquake, Stone Edge (Might swap Stone Edge for either fire fang or Brick Break)

Timid Heliolisk
Dry Skin/Choice Spec
Hyper Beam, Thunder Bolt, Surf, Dark Pulse (Might swap Hyper Beam or Thunderbolt for Volt Switch and Focus Fail lol)

And Probably Calm Mega Venasuar
Thick Fat
Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb

Adamant Talonflame
Galewings
Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Acrobatics, U-turn

I know I deff need a steel type and a Stealth Rocker/rapid spinner. Was thinking of adding Forrestress. Any Ideas?

Last edited:
Looking for female Spitback Weavile with Hidden Ability and egg moves Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Pursuit and at least 3 Flawless IVs. (Matching poke ball would be awesome too XD)

Looking for female Spitback Weavile with Hidden Ability and egg moves Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Pursuit and at least 3 Flawless IVs. (Matching poke ball would be awesome too XD)
I've got 4 IV ones in Ultra Balls but they unfortunately do not have Fake Out =/ Will that be a problem?

hi guys just got my internet back and need help with fcs for the safari,also do u have to always be online for pokemon in the 3rd slot to appear ,or after the initial inline adding,will the pokemon from the 3rd slot always appear? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)