Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breding panphy with play rough, ice shard, endavour and counter, so if any want a spitback give me a pm and ill trade once they are ready

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Premier personally.

Except shiny Greninja has blue and white on it, so it matches. Also, Dive Ball's animation goes with pretty much anything.
Fair enough. I like Premier too, but, I use it for so many now and I enjoy Heavy Ball more for a few Steel types. To each their own I guess.

Reposting for new page
What I have:
Pokebank Pokemon
Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar (Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out) Spitbacks
Adamant Hustle Darumaka Spitbacks
Bold Water Absorb Frillish (Recover, Pain Split, Confuse Ray, Acid Armor) Spitbacks
Also have Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Cottonee, Feebas and Yamask

Perfect 5 IV pokemon
Jolly Blaze Chimchar (Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out) x2
Naive Rock Head Bagon (Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse)
Adamant Skill Link Cloyster (Rock Blast, Icicle Spear)
Timid Flame Body Larvesta
Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed (Stealth Rocks, Leech Seed)
6 IV Naive Justified Absol (Play Rough, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch)
Adamant Flash Fire Growlithe (Morning Sun, Close Combat, Flare Blitz)
Impish Sand Stream Hippopotas (Slack Off, Whirlwind)
Adamant Moxie Heracross (Rock Blast)
Relaxed Sturdy Pineco (Stealth Rock)
Timid Protean Froakie
Adamant Pickup (becomes Sturdy) Phanpy (Ice Shard)
Timid Levitate Ghastly (Disable)
Modest Hustle Deino (Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Head Smash)
Timid Magic Guard Abra

What I want:
Really want a HP Fire Magnemite and HP Fire Bulbasaur to a lesser extent (please PM me if you have a HP Fire Magnemite for trade - I have a ton of stuff that's not listed here that I'd trade multiple 5 IV Perfect for)
Please note that if you would prefer, I can also borrow your HP Fire Magnemite and clone it - you can have yours back + some of my perfect 5 IV in exchange (Plan on using and won't redistribute)

Spitbacks of other pokebank pokemon preferably with egg moves/HA
Priorities are: Porygon, Baltoy, Piplup, Superpower Scizor, etc
Unlikely but also looking for Terakkion and the Latis (preferably a good nature/IVs)

I have most of the competitive pokemon that's obtainable pre-bank but feel free to offer since I am missing a few (Aggron, Medicham, Tyrunt, Beldum, etc.) I will respond to all offers.

Giving away and wii release in one hour
1 chansey
4 male gible
9 male eevee
12 male charmanders
and 1 female 2 iv charmander
All can come with pokerus if you want it.

Last edited:
Giving away and wii release in one hour
1 chansey
2 male gligar
4 male gible
9 male eevee
12 male charmanders
and 1 female 2 iv charmander
All can come with pokerus if you want it.
What's the IV spread, ability, and nature of the gligars?

Which ball fits best for Donphan and Mamoswine?

XY balls only
Can't help with the balls, I'm weird and put everything in pokeballs. But I have a 5IV Male Jolly Swinub with eggmoves 31/31/31/X/31/31 you can have if you like? He didn't get Thick Fat so he's on the fail pile, but would help you if you have a 3+ IV female in the ball you want?

I would love a spitback Panphy whenever you get around to them please.

Can't help with the balls, I'm weird and put everything in pokeballs. But I have a 5IV Male Jolly Swinub with eggmoves 31/31/31/X/31/31 you can have if you like? He didn't get Thick Fat so he's on the fail pile, but would help you if you have a 3+ IV female in the ball you want?

I would love a spitback Panphy whenever you get around to them please.
Already got one of those swinubs from you :P But sure, can get you a spitback once its ready. Just got all the egg moves on, so now to fix the ball and iv's

31/31/x/x/31/x
And
31/31/31/x/x/31
Both have their HA,are impish and have egg moves of baton pass and agility
Could i get the 31/31/31/x/x/31?

If you were the one who wanted a houndour earlier I can see what I have left and give you the best of the pack

I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles. Also got some Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds, most of which are probably 3-4 IV too.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock + Pursuit Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • 3-4 IV Ditto, any nature
  • Leftovers
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

i'll take that other gligar if its still up for grabs. CML if you want, or if you want something for dex completion i have a few pokebank mons

Hehe, I think I may soon have to just release all my 4 IV pokés, the boxes are filling fast with "to be breeded" pokes and pokes I have already made perfect :D
I wonder trade them away, I'm on a very similar timezone to japan so I seem to get a lot of 4IV Japanese pokemon in return. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside to help reduce the amount of level 3 bunnelbies going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)