Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely didn't just go and test this out myself... But you're right, Shedinja uses up 1 Pokéball from the bag, and is forced inside one upon hatching. In which case, best ball for Shedinja is Pokéball \o/.

Sorry to be the party pooper... :(
It can only be in a non-standard ball in gen III

Also on a unrelated note. Can someone breed me a male Dwebble with Spikes/ Wide Guard/ Counter/ Night Slash. CMT?
I just gotta run, but will get back to you when I return :)

Edit: Shedinja'd twice...
Edit II: Thanks $teele for taking on the BP :D

Last edited:

Prince of Darkness

Banned deucer.
hello does anyone have the Japanese event diancie I don't care about ivs of nature ant diancie will do I will trade a shiny deoxys in a dusk ball it is timid 6iv its ot is plasma and its I'd is 05083

Does anyone have a Dream Ball Female Mareep, prefer HA

Can also be spitback. We can trade spitback 4 spiback
Why would you want Mareeps HA? It gets Plus. PLUS
And it carries over to Flaffy and Ampharos. Stick with Static. Please.
Okay nitpicking over. And while I may not have exactly what you're looking for, I can easily get you a Fast Ball Mareep (Unless you're going for the shiny... Actually that's a good idea.)
Still, if you want a Fast Ball Mareep, ya know who to call ^_^

Why would you want Mareeps HA? It gets Plus. PLUS
And it carries over to Flaffy and Ampharos. Stick with Static. Please.
Okay nitpicking over. And while I may not have exactly what you're looking for, I can easily get you a Fast Ball Mareep (Unless you're going for the shiny... Actually that's a good idea.)
Still, if you want a Fast Ball Mareep, ya know who to call ^_^
I was thinking of doing a plus && minus double team, and i am going for the shiny. :)

Anyone have a HA Karrablast/Escavalier? Egg moves appreciated, but not necessary.

I have several Nest Ball ES Dratini spit backs.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for adamant Donphan with ice shard and play rough ! Hmu I might have a good deal for you, nature doesn't matter as much as egg moves

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey i need a cloned to help me clone a Pokemon just once pm me of you can help
Coming here offering hacked Pokémon, not providing details of a Pokémon (Mewtwo) when asked for them, and posting multiple times a page really isn't the best way to start out your membership here...just saying. You might want to just cool down a bit and try helping others before making any more requests...

ok I know how this is going to go down or something on the lines...
Coming here offering hacked Pokémon, not providing details of a Pokémon (Mewtwo) when asked for them, and posting multiple times a page really isn't the best way to start out your membership here...just saying. You might want to just cool down a bit and try helping others before making any more requests...
He is definatly right along the lines if you want I can help you start breeding stuff by providing you with stuff so you can make a thread or somthing but offering a hacked mon does not help you. I am in a good mood so I will be happy to start or help you in any way:)

Looking for any of these pokemon w/Wide Guard (prefer male) that I can borrow:

Will give back if you need it. Must have Wide Guard. Thanks :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)