Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear
Every legends that you can obtain post-game can be shiny, and stuffs that can't be shiny are :

Groudon, Rayquayza,Kyogre, and Deoxys .

and even the lati twins can be shiny ?

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a minor cloning request? Respond here, and I will message you. FC: 2380-4774-1469

Looking for someone who has a spare salamencite they can trade me. PM me if you can help; or post on my thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
While I soft-reset for latias, I want to know of any good sets for mega latias? so I can EV train it after
Bold or Timid or Modest is what comes to mind. Mega Latias is able to run Bold because of it's bulk and can run Sub/CM/Stored Power/Roost. If you're able to reset a nice Bold Latias, that'll be cool.

Edit:

Hi, looking for someone willing to ev train and level 3 monsters with out PKRS, to level 49. Also looking for someone who has a spare salamencite they can clone me. PM me if you can help; or post on my thread. Thanks.
I can help with the EV Training since I'm doing nothing atm if you'll like :] PM me.

2nd Edit: I PM'd you instead.

Last edited:
LF someone to help me with cloning a couple of 'mons real quick; PM/VM me if you can help.
I'll be willing to help, but you might have to wait as I'm helping someone else atm. So if anyone decides to help you before I'm able to get to you, then let them help. ^^

Edit:

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a minor cloning request? Respond here, and I will message you. FC: 2380-4774-1469
I can help as well, but you'll have to wait as well as I'm helping someone else. So if someone else decides to help you before I get to you, let them help you! :]

Does anyone have 2 HP EV reducing berries they can spare? I have a few battle items I can spare, not much else on my OR unfortunately.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone have a nicknamable Latias with Defog?

I can do a breeding project (non shiny) for her.
Pretty sure I have one from HG that's nicknameable, but I won't have access to my old DS and Gen IV carts for the next day or so.

Edit: It's a non-shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid, in a Love Ball iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)