Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

This may not be the thread for this kind of thing, but there is a move called Revival Blessing, it does have 1 pp, granted, but it can revive a mon at 50% health. Imagine you run Rabsca(the only mon that learns it) with a Focus Sash, maybe some support moves, i may make a set with this idea in mind, I am not a professional, but it could be a really strong gimmick mon

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
This may not be the thread for this kind of thing, but there is a move called Revival Blessing, it does have 1 pp, granted, but it can revive a mon at 50% health. Imagine you run Rabsca(the only mon that learns it) with a Focus Sash, maybe some support moves, i may make a set with this idea in mind, I am not a professional, but it could be a really strong gimmick mon
Pawmot learns it as well. And this move will indeed be very strong and probably quickbanned like a day in, so get ready to use it while you can.

Sorry in advance if it has already been asked. If I equip Black Sludge to a Poison type and terastallizes it to another type, will it take damage from the item?

LouisIX

UPL Champion
when ditto imposter into a annihilape with rage fist, is ditto copying the counter of rage fist of the opposite annihilape too? if so, what is the mechanic behind it? :) Thanks!

when ditto imposter into a annihilape with rage fist, is ditto copying the counter of rage fist of the opposite annihilape too? if so, what is the mechanic behind it? :) Thanks!
I have tested this and on the simulator Ditto does copy the damage of Rage Fist as well. I calculated and compared the damage and it's just the same damage that regular Annihilape would do

A little silly, but I haven't tested, defiant its activated when he gets his stats lower by any of the 4 new legendaries abilities?

Is there a spot on this site for posting and watching replays?
There is the replays section on the site https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/
You can't really post replays tho, they get saved when you save them by clicking to "upload and share replay" and you can view other people's replays. You can search on the forums tho for people that posted his replays for Tournaments, or also go and check some Replays Threads / Sheets as some people make them for tours.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Is there a spot on this site for posting and watching replays?
A little broad but if you want to see what's popular or what teams are being used in Gen 9 OU I would recommend looking at the SV OU No Johns Release Tournament thread where Replays are being posted, here's the links for Round 2: B, D, A, C

Is Chilly Reception viable on a non snow team solely to take advantage of the Teleport-esque-ness of Slowking a la Gen 8? Hail doesn't seem as hindering as the others, and just removing the opponents weather seems like a bonus.

Couldn't find the answer anywhere else, but will charizard and other unreleased pokemon released through raids be allowed into the metagame by raids or the Pokemon home release?

Couldn't find the answer anywhere else, but will charizard and other unreleased pokemon released through raids be allowed into the metagame by raids or the Pokemon home release?
They probably will be. Charizard is a late arrival for these events but if it's Legally obtainable within the game I don't see why it wouldn't be considered (relevant or not), since we also allowed Mythicals and old events in previous gens that were objectively more limited in being obtained even if they were theoretically possible in said old games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)