Metagame Sketchmons

I’v been playing a few games, and after I set up some hazards, Clanglorous Soul :woobat: and Memento :Regieleki: pretty much instantly wins most games.
Woobat @ Throat Spray
Ability: Simple
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Clangorous Soul
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Air Slash

Regieleki @ Light Clay
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Memento
I have enough speed on Woobat to outspeed unboosted Zeraora after ClangSoul and put the rest in HP. Regieleki has its standard screens set, but with memento instead of explosion to make Woobat have an easier time setting up. Then your team is picking your favorite hazard setter, something to absorb Grassy Glid/Extreme Speed/Sucker Punch, a way to beat Dragapult, and some back-up.
It is just insane, and I wanted to post this to mostly share Regieleki. Woobat may have to use No Retreat (or be banned or Simple is banned) in the future, but Regieleki can let very frail set up sweepers set up with ease thanks to Memento, effectively making frail Pokemon x4 bulkier.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
Cinderace, Dragapult, Kartana, and Porygon-Z have been BANNED
Thousand Arrows has been RESTRICTED

:cinderace:
Cinderace's access to Libero give it STAB on the Sketched move that it chooses, allowing it to completely destroy common switch-ins. For example, Bolt Strike chunks Slowbro and Toxapex very hard and Icicle Crash/Surging Strikes takes out Landorus with ease. Cinderace's great speed tier also makes it a menace to various offensive threats, and on top of that, it even has access to a STAB Extreme Speed that can let it handle faster frail threats like Alakazam and Regieleki.

:dragapult:
Dragapult, which normally doesn't even get Shadow Claw, now has access to Spectral Thief and Poltergeist, two incredibly strong Ghost moves. There are a grand total of 3 Pokemon that resist the Ghost+Dragon type combination, none of which are bulky, making switch-ins very set dependent. Scarf sets were able to able revenge kill the majority of setup sweepers with Spectral Thief, especially with Infiltrator allowing it to bypass screens, while set-up sets were also great due to being immune to Extreme Speed and resisting Grassy Glide. Specs/Band were also strong options, with immediately powerful Astral Barrage/Poltergeists that allowed it to destroy switch-ins expecting something else, while still outspeeding nearly every unboosted mon.

:kartana:
Like Dragapult, Kartana is another potential set-up sweeper that handles the common priority (Extreme Speed + Grassy Glide) very well. A strong defensive typing and decent enough physical bulk (its bulkier than uninvested Swampert) gave it plenty of opportunities to set-up with Dragon Dance, and once it got going, it could be very difficult to stop thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and Beast Boost. Dragon Dance could also be passed up entirely for a coverage move to destroy would be switch-ins, like Diamond Storm for Zapdos.

:porygon-z:
Boomburst. With Adaptability + STAB, this menace has a 280 BP move with no drawbacks that goes through Substitute. Choice Scarf allowed it to outpace every unboosted mon besides Regieleki, and very few offensive mons were safe: a Timid Boomburst has a 50% chance to OHKO 0/0 Mew. Its access to Trick also let it cripple switch-ins like Chansey and bulky resists expecting to come in on it safely.

:zygarde:
Thousand Arrows is restricted in nearly all move based metas, and now this one is no exception. Powerful Ground types like Garchomp and Diggersby had nearly unresisted STAB coverage when Thousand Arrows was one of their moves, and even Thousand Arrows itself had great coverage since there weren't a ton of bulky Grass and Bug types that resisted it. One of the most threatening users was Landorus-Therian, which had perfect coverage with Thousand Arrows + Dragon Ascent. Of course, it couldn't run both, but the opponent had to figure out which it was running, unless they wanted to risk switching something like Buzzwole or Tangrowth into an incredibly strong Dragon Ascent.

as in drampa's grandpa's last ban post, we are still looking at Clangorous Soul and Extreme Speed, and community input on this would be appreciated. Are these too broken/overcentralizing for the meta, or is it easy enough to handle them?

Also, please welcome Eggs McGee to the council! They've been very helpful in the pre-OMOTM stages and we're excited to have them on board.

tagging Kris to implement ty

Cinderace, Dragapult, Kartana, and Porygon-Z have been BANNED
Thousand Arrows has been RESTRICTED

:cinderace:
Cinderace's access to Libero give it STAB on the Sketched move that it chooses, allowing it to completely destroy common switch-ins. For example, Bolt Strike chunks Slowbro and Toxapex very hard and Icicle Crash/Surging Strikes takes out Landorus with ease. Cinderace's great speed tier also makes it a menace to various offensive threats, and on top of that, it even has access to a STAB Extreme Speed that can let it handle faster frail threats like Alakazam and Regieleki.

:dragapult:
Dragapult, which normally doesn't even get Shadow Claw, now has access to Spectral Thief and Poltergeist, two incredibly strong Ghost moves. There are a grand total of 3 Pokemon that resist the Ghost+Dragon type combination, none of which are bulky, making switch-ins very set dependent. Scarf sets were able to able revenge kill the majority of setup sweepers with Spectral Thief, especially with Infiltrator allowing it to bypass screens, while set-up sets were also great due to being immune to Extreme Speed and resisting Grassy Glide. Specs/Band were also strong options, with immediately powerful Astral Barrage/Poltergeists that allowed it to destroy switch-ins expecting something else, while still outspeeding nearly every unboosted mon.

:kartana:
Like Dragapult, Kartana is another potential set-up sweeper that handles the common priority (Extreme Speed + Grassy Glide) very well. A strong defensive typing and decent enough physical bulk (its bulkier than uninvested Swampert) gave it plenty of opportunities to set-up with Dragon Dance, and once it got going, it could be very difficult to stop thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and Beast Boost. Dragon Dance could also be passed up entirely for a coverage move to destroy would be switch-ins, like Diamond Storm for Zapdos.

:porygon-z:
Boomburst. With Adaptability + STAB, this menace has a 280 BP move with no drawbacks that goes through Substitute. Choice Scarf allowed it to outpace every unboosted mon besides Regieleki, and very few offensive mons were safe: a Timid Boomburst has a 50% chance to OHKO 0/0 Mew. Its access to Trick also let it cripple switch-ins like Chansey and bulky resists expecting to come in on it safely.

:zygarde:
Thousand Arrows is restricted in nearly all move based metas, and now this one is no exception. Powerful Ground types like Garchomp and Diggersby had nearly unresisted STAB coverage when Thousand Arrows was one of their moves, and even Thousand Arrows itself had great coverage since there weren't a ton of bulky Grass and Bug types that resisted it. One of the most threatening users was Landorus-Therian, which had perfect coverage with Thousand Arrows + Dragon Ascent. Of course, it couldn't run both, but the opponent had to figure out which it was running, unless they wanted to risk switching something like Buzzwole or Tangrowth into an incredibly strong Dragon Ascent.

as in drampa's grandpa's last ban post, we are still looking at Clangorous Soul and Extreme Speed, and community input on this would be appreciated. Are these too broken/overcentralizing for the meta, or is it easy enough to handle them?

Also, please welcome Eggs McGee to the council! They've been very helpful in the pre-OMOTM stages and we're excited to have them on board.

tagging Kris to implement ty
Clangorous Soul is definitely busted. Normally, it would be fine on most Pokemon actually, as the health loss made the move extremely risk. However with many Pokemon, you can simply heal off the damage taken, something Kommo-o didn’t have the same luxuries. Yeah it had Drain Punch and Rest, but those were too slow. Give ClangSoul to a Pokemon with recovery and it can omni-boost a lot more than it should. It’s especially broken on Woobat (yeah I know I sound like a broken record) with Simple doubling the boost. Even as an LCmon it’s still the premier ClangSoul Pokemon and the face of HO Sketchmons.
I even thought about using Porygon2 and Gardevoir with another Pokemon that has Simple Beam, since getting double the Omni Boost and getting double throat spray would unironically be worth it, and Porygon2 has Recover as well.
Other good abusers include Zarude with it having Jungle Healing naturally, Kommo-o itself being given Jungle Healing, Recover, or No Retreat, and Magic Guard users aside from Alakazam, even though Magic Guard does not prevent the HP drop, it prevents Toxic damage. Moltres-Galar could also be a decent abuser, but lacks Roost and relies on Rest sets. And all these Pokemon are pretty tamed compared too Woobat unironically. Abd , I hadn’t found that many people using ClangSoul all that often. idk why since there are very few options to stopping it, let alone viable options.

As for Extreme Speed, I don’t know honestly. Having Linoone’s Belly Drum set on something like Snorlax or a Diggersby with power priority isn’t as scary as it seems. But that may change with Dragapult being gone. As this means more Ghost types coming out as viable alternatives or BellySpeed can easily sweep a team. Ghost types are great, and so is Tapu Lele and Quagsire (against Belly Drum), but should we really expect every team to have these measures for 1 move? We’ll have to see.

We've added a poll to better quantify opinions on Clangorous Soul - the results will not inherently determine its fate, but it's absolutely going to be factored into our decision-making!

This will be up for 24 hours; please help us hear your thoughts!

I'll have to talk with the rest of the crew, but we can do something similar for E-Speed - its viability/balance obviously depends quite a bit on the fate of clang, so I'm hoping to tackle it after we know about the former of the two moves.

I run a Prankster Mon + Topsy Turvy specifically to counter Clangorous Soul, it is very overpowered.

I've also had amazing success with Alola Marowak. I run Belly Drum + Shadow Sneak + Two Other Strong Moves (Shadow Sneak is all that is super needed except against a Normal Type). It is quite good while holding the Thick Club.

I have two things to say one is a question and the other is a set that I wanted to share.
Question: In the post yesterday you said that cinderace was banned, however, I ran into a game with someone using cinderace, and when I checked its validation it said it was valid. So my question is, was this a bug and it should be banned, or did you decide to unban it?
2021-05-03 (2).png

Set:
I really like tyranitar as a pokemon, but ever since it lost pursuit it lost a lot of its luster. In ou it was forced to be a special wall with no recovery and even fell to uu at one point. Now in this format you still cannot use pursuit but you can make it a functional special wall.
The set:
Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shore Up
- Toxic
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock

Now with shore up in its arsenal, while sand is up ttar recovers 66% of its health, and combined with leftovers you can heal a whopping 73 percent of your health every turn. This pokemon can take special hits from almost anything that isn't using focus blast (if it can even hit), while spreading toxic, rocks, chipping health from non-ground, rock, or steel types with sand, and rock blasting to break sashes and deal decent damage. It is a cool set to make a disgraced pokemon pretty decent again.

Back with another team (since my previous ones are all banned lmao) and some more impressions after a sketch roomtour with pretty good turnout.

CB Bulu Sand :tapu bulu: :volcarona: :tornadus-therian: :excadrill: :tyranitar: :toxapex:
This team is built with the idea that Bulu, Torn and Drill will pressure each others checks throughout the game in order to facilitate a sweep, with Volc helping patch up the horrendous Kyurem MU. In practice, more than half of the teams I faced just fold to Bulu spamming Glide with the occasional well placed CC.
But just as a quick rundown, Tornadus with Rock type Wball lures Zapdos, Drill lures Steel/Flyings and Ferro with Pyroball. Tspikes give you free wins vs certain HO teams. TTar is the sand setter, Volc is another free win generator and like I said, helps vs Kyurem.

I still think Clang is busted (NR as well probably) and I'm not sure if people are just underprepping for it or Bulu is actually broken. It's less poweerful than in STABmons though so I can't see it being more broken than there, unless its checks are that much stronger there.

Fell Stinger now has a user!

Scizor @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fell Stinger
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off/Roost
- Swords Dance/Super Power

Swords Dance may seem redundant with Fell Stinger already but even with Life Orb and Technician, getting the boost is a hard task (unless you pair it with something like a Fairy Lock user to prevent the switch).
At +2, fell stinger 2HKO most unresisted walls.

There might be better options for offense but it seems like a fun choice for anyone trying to make Fell Stinger work.
Dont forget moxie heracross

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Extreme Speed, Regieleki, and Clangorous Soul have been banned from Sketchmons!
Clangorous Soul
Clangorous Soul boosters have been dominating the ladder since the beginning of the metagame. The council has decided that there is a wide enough variety of sweepers who have proven themselves to be broken including but not limited to Magearna, Victini, and Tapu Lele. Pretty much anything with adequate bulk and Special Attack with Stored Power made an excellent sweeper with Clangorous Soul, and many Pokemon without Stored Power could also use the move.

The impossibility of reliably predicting what Pokémon is carrying Clangorous Soul makes preparing for this move extremely limiting, restrictive of checks, and makes predictions notably difficult. If you lose to the sweeper the opponent happens to bring there is little you can do, which is, while technically always true, an unhealthy state in a metagame where you cannot reasonably prepare for every possible omnibooster.

No Retreat is not being banned at this time. Despite largely similar benefits to Clangorous Soul, it carries a few drawbacks Clangorous Soul does not have. Bulky sweepers cannot set up multiple times with No Retreat without running an extremely suboptimal and restrictive moveset. No Retreats main drawback of trapping is also far more restrictive than Clangorous Soul's drawback of dealing damage, especially on Pokémon that can recover off damage dealt, and limits you to one boost per match in most situations.

This ban was not caused by Woobat. I'm sorry. :ss/woobat:

Extreme Speed
Extreme Speed does what it has always done. Go fast, and encourage the use of the absolute most powerful Pokémon to do it, regardless of other stats.

The most notable abuser of this move has been Diggersby, but it is clear to the council that the issue is with the move and not with the Pokémon. There are other abusers, which you can generally find by sorting Normal types by their Attack stat.

We were hesitant about banning this at first, as in a hyper-offensive metagame like Sketchmons has been the first couple days revenge killing is vital. However with the ban of Clangorous Soul we feel that the meta can thrive without Extreme Speed, and that it is more of a danger than a benefit.

Regieleki
Regieleki is classic case of Sketchmons granting a Pokémon with no coverage that goes too fast and hits too hard the ability to hit the type(s) that stopped it cold previously. Ice Beam, Secret Sword, Freeze Dry, and Blue Flare all give Regieleki the ability to hit the Pokemon that should wall it. And most Pokémon are hit first by 200 base Speed Transistor-boosted Electric-type STAB moves. Combined with potent offensive utility tools like Extreme Speed, Screens, and Rapid Spin, this all made Regieleki too much for the metagame to handle.

WHAT'S UP FOR TOMORROW?
We've been banning stuff every day!
We might slow down now. We might not quite yet.

We have our eyes on the powerful Ghost-types in the metagame. We have been discussing both Astral Barrage and Secret Sword. They both make Pokemon such as Blacephalon, Polteageist (well not Astral here), and Gengar super difficult to wall. With the Extreme Speed ban these might be a little worse, because priority certainly won't go away and they'll be more vulnerable to it now. Let's see!

We will of course be keeping our eyes on No Retreat. For pretty much the same reasons as Clangorous Soul.

Rillaboom is on our radar. It can invalidate a lot of its checks based on its coverage move of choice, and is a potent anti-offense tool no matter what. Tapu Bulu is similarly on our watchlist but somewhat further down due needing to use its Sketch move for Grassy Glide in order to avoid being outclassed by Rillaboom.
tagging Kris to annoy him

R.I.P Snorlax, Diggersby, and Regieleki
Now that most of my team is banned, here is the updated version.

Replacing screens Regieleki is Grimmsnarl, who can’t double suicide against between normal Pokemon and Defiant users and is more predictable. Oh well, at least it has Prankster and you can taunt set up sweepers, hazard setters, teleport, and opposing screen setters.

Woobat is similar to its old ClangSoul set, but replacing ClangSoul is No Retreat and Weakness Policy. Surprisingly, Woobat can actually survive some super effective hits (well unless they crit, because someone at GameFreak decided to make crits bypass Reflect and Light Screen).
252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. +2 128 HP / 0 Def Woobat through Reflect: 198-234 (65.3 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Yeah, that’s a Woobat surviving a Knock Off from Black Glasses Bisharp.
Unfortunately, because Woobat has to use No Retreat instead of ClangSoul, this means no Throat Spray and no instant +4 for free, making it harder to sweep with Woobat, although not by much and your opponent can’t simply only use neutral or resisted attacks with Woobat launching 220 Stored Powers, so Weakness Policy isn’t the most insane thing. Energy Ball can hit Tyranitar Super Effectively and Quagsire as well. Woobat also needs to be wary of Topsy-Turvy, which can just lose you the game.
Also alternative EV Spread of 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe with Modest nature can be used in order to outspeed Bisharp before a boost.

Mew is a great hazard setter, and with Rapid Spin, now gives one of the main benefits Excadrill has as a hazard setter, which is to remove hazards as you set your own. Now if only New got Mold Breaker to beat Magic Bounce.

Cloyster now trades in Water Shuriken for Bone Rush since Regieleki no longer exists to outspeed Cloyster at even +2. Bone Rush is also great since Cloyster would struggle around Steels and Pex otherwise.

Tapu Bulu just hits really hard with a priority move. The power Bulu has, even as slight as it is compared to Rilla is definitely needed in this type of team, even if it means giving up Knock Off and U-turn.

Tapu Koko is a fast offensive pivot, and is choosen because of Rising Voltage and helping Bulu in terrain wars. It also threatens most defoggers with its electric coverage, besides Lando-T. If your opponent has defensive Lando-T, then Cloyster and Woobat can potentially have a free means of setting up, Cloyster having massive physical bulk and Woobat being immune to Earthquake.

Although, would not be surprised if more of this team was banned, namely Grassy Glide ruining most HO teams.

I've been enjoying this meta so far. At the time of writing this I am #18 on the ladder and the Extreme Speed / Regieleki / Clangorous Soul bans have yet to be implemented on Showdown; here are my current reflections.

• Totally agree with the bans so far. They've all been ridiculously overpowered in my experience. Regieleki arguably could have stayed if Extreme Speed did, but Extreme Speed deserved the boot and by extension so does the lightbulb on bath salts.
  • Priority is amazing. Obviously Extreme Speed was the best example of this, but Grassy Glide from Rillaboom / Bulu and Shadow Sneak from Alolan Marowak are both excellent and ruin most HO teams, to quote Cuddly.
  • Tapu Lele is a terrifying breaker with Expanding Force and is useful for dealing with the aforementioned priority options. I remember when Expanding Force was first shown in Isle of Armor, and I assumed Lele would get it and be quickbanned from OU. This meta confirms my expectation, and while I don't think it's broken at the moment in Sketchmons, it's certainly very, very good.
  • Tapu Koko was already a threat with Rising Voltage, and with Regieleki gone it will be a suitable replacement. My thoughts on this are about the same as with Lele. Bolt Strike could be a good option too, or even Freeze Dry.
  • Blaziken is excellent with LO Pyro Ball + Close Combat. Protect, SD, Thunder Punch, EQ, Knock Off are all suitable for the other slots. It will appreciate the Extreme Speed ban.
  • Rillaboom is better than Bulu, unless the extra bulk and Fairy typing is needed for a team for whatever reason. I like sketching Sacred Fire as it kills everything Pyro Ball would but can frequently burn switch-ins as a bonus.
  • Water Spout Keldeo is crazy powerful in rain. It 2HKOs AV Tang, Slowking, etc.
  • Trick Room is actually really scary to deal with. Then again, I mostly play offense, so maybe that's to be expected.
  • Screens can be very frustrating to play against. Grimmsnarl is the best user right now, in my experience.
  • Dragon Ascent is nice for Gyarados and Lando-T, among others.
  • Sacred Sword Volcarona is very good.
  • Nothing stands out to me right now as immediately banworthy but I agree that everything that's on the radar is worth evaluating in the future.
A few mons I plan to try soon are Urshifu-S (Swords Dance), Mimikyu (Spectral Thief), Thundurus-Incarnate (Oblivion Wing), Magearna (No Retreat or some other stuff idk), and recovery options for mons that lack it, such as Swampert and Celesteela.

I've attached a pokepaste below with the teams I've used. The first is very outdated now, since it's 3 days old so most of its content is now banned, the second will lose to a well-played Rillaboom or Bulu, and the third struggles to win if I can't set up with anything. But the latter two are generally solid and fun to play with.

https://pokepast.es/37e4606b2ea131e5

Last edited:
This is a really great meta as of now, so I wanted to share my sand team.
Paste
Breakdown
:bw/tyranitar:

This is your main sand setter and lele check (unless they read you and get focus blasted). Ttar is meant to be your general utily, sets up sand, paralyzes what you need, eats some hits and bails.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 152-182 (37.6 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar: 172-204 (42.5 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 91-108 (22.5 - 26.7%) -- 23.2% chance to 4HKO
:ss/dracozolt:

Zolt is your auxiliary, as it really has not many switch ins thanks to Ice/Electric coverage and correct predictions. Depending on the meta (if you face to many quagsires or gastrodons) You might want to switch Crash for Leaf blade. Zolt´s main job is to pave the way, weakening common walls and demolishing the Excadrill checks (celesteela, corviknight, slowbro, fini, etc. who all get OHKOd with bolt beak.)
-1 252+ Atk Expert Belt Dracozolt Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 112+ Def Landorus-Therian: 245-288 (64.1 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Dracozolt Bolt Beak (170 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 460-543 (64.4 - 76%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
:bw/excadrill:

For your main sweeper, our favorite mole. Its your traditional excadrill, with sd, dual STAB and rocks. The decission if you keep rocks or change it for for coverage (probably replacing bonemerang for earthquake and then either cc, sacred fire, dragon´s ascent, etc.) Excadril can break most things as it traditionally has, now with the added advantage of smacking those substitute users or mimikyus who theaten to steal your boosts.
:bw/hippowdon:

Nothing of note for Hippo, it is meant to go in, sponge the hit, and either status, spin or counterattack. Traditional hippo at its finest.

:ss/volcanion:

Since this is a sand team it is really weak to water tipes, and with the high chance of Single Urshifu getting banned and Rapidshifu filling its places, you at least need a switch in to all the surging strikes users. I made it specially defensive as that is what worked for me, but there can be an argument to switch it over to a fully offensive set, replacing will-o-wisp with any attack.

:bw/amoonguss:

The funny mushroom, this one really is to not get swept by Bulu, although can also check Koko and can take specs Lele moonblasts handily and then spore something on the other side. Overall a decent pivot.

In conclussion, unban marshadow you cowards.

i like having fun

:SS/araquanid:
im drowning lol (Araquanid) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sticky Web
- Surging Strikes
- Leech Life
- Magic Coat

Really strong lead that stuffs most other leads. Webs is great for its team, Leech Life is nice STAB, Magic Coat is a cool "gotcha" that can mess with the opponent's status-spreading/hazards. The sketched move is, of course, Surging Strikes, which breaks through a very large amount of mons.

"but what if they just start setting up?" im not done. shut up

:SS/mimikyu:
Mimikyu @ Lum Berry
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Sneak

Dragapult is banned so we have to resort to the fun, fair and balanced Mimikyu. If your opponent ever makes the mistake of setting up, just sack a mon and bring Mimikyu in. I'm running Lum Berry because I've faced a couple Sacred Fire Garchomps and I got scared of them burning my disguise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)