inWelcome to the SM 1v1 Cup, the first tournament of 1v1 Classic VI! This tournament features a cash prize for the winner, with the entirity of 1v1 Classic featuring a Custom Avatar Prize!
Thank you for the art bored_glitch!
SM 1v1 Cup Sign-Ups
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- 1v1 Classic rules can be read here.
- Gen 7 1v1. Bring 3 Pokemon, pick 1.
- Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 7] 1v1.
- Best of five, single elimination.
- If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone at random or their opponent or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
- Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.Ruleset - Obtainable, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans - Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Mimikyu, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-Sky, Snorlax, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Focus Sash, Perish Song, Detect + Fightinium Z
Signups may be potentially capped as we approach the deadline to avoid having substitutes.