OM SM 2v2 Cup III - Finals [Won by torterraxx]

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:sm/metagross-mega:
Welcome to SM 2v2 Cup, the first cup of 2v2 Classic III!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 7] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Resources:
SM 2v2 Resources

Challenge Code:
Code:
/challenge gen7doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, Z Move Clause, -Focus Sash, -Tapu Lele, +Snorlax, -Perish Song, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4
REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.

Round 2 Matchups:

https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/8289/

Opchurtle100  vs  Grandmaster7890
Banbadoro  vs  Orangex733
chuggachuggachooo  vs  frogfacts
MultiPokemon  vs  CyndaKill-SH
martinvtran  vs  SpaceSpeakers
swag god  vs  Blanched
torterraxx  vs  greenandgrey77
yuki  vs  lancert

Deadline for Round 2 is Sunday, November 27th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Have to call act at this point. Tried to schedule a specific day, only got a Discord DM if I could play "in an hour or 2". Tried to reschedule, haven't heard back, and I'm completely unavailable at this point with work and Sunday arrangements

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:sm/metagross-mega:
Welcome to SM 2v2 Cup, the first cup of 2v2 Classic III!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 7] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Resources:
SM 2v2 Resources

Challenge Code:
Code:
/challenge gen7doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, Z Move Clause, -Focus Sash, -Tapu Lele, +Snorlax, -Perish Song, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4
REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.

Replays are required

Round 3 Matchups:

https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/8330/

Blanched  vs  MultiPokemon
martinvtran  vs  torterraxx
chuggachuggachooo  vs  Grandmaster7890
Banbadoro  vs  lancert

Deadline for Round 3 is Sunday, December 4th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
The deadline for extensions is Wednesday the 30th at 11:59 PM -5

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)