waiting for a moment
- This is a standard SM Doubles OU tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, ALL MATCHES MUST HAVE REPLAYS RECORDED. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me with probably the neutral assistance from a TD, flips will be made on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a roupnd, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Doubles Ubers is available as a challenge option if something is banned mid-round.
- Don't be a dick. If I found out you harassed your opponent, or were overly obnoxious or rude, I would have literally 0 problems banning you from future events.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- HypnoGravity Clause: The move Gravity is banned with all moves that can induce Sleep. I am not 100% sure if this is fully implemented on Pokemon Showdown!, so if it is not and you are found to be using it you will be disqualified and banned from future Circuit events.
- Uber Clause: Anything that appears on Doubles OU' banlist is banned. This is the banlist for Doubles OU:
HOW TO SCHEDULE
For transparency, here is the challonge: http://challonge.com/smdoufall
Akaru Kokuyo vs DaAwesomeDude1
MiyoKa vs Frania
Let me know if I missed or messed up a pairing
DEADLINE IS Nov 12th at 11:59 EST
GL TO EVERYONE :D