SM SM OU Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
TGA Queza pkcc Failures ElliottTheDM PikachuZappyZap Sharow Goblin Cdijk16 Ryum
Hi, so due to a mix up in the extension deadline and actual deadline, some of you may have mistaken the extension dl to be sunday coming when it shouldn't be. However the mistake wasn't catched early and as a result some of you may have scheduled with it in mind. So to not hold up the tour, the deadline for extension matches will be Saturday 23rd at 11:59pm GMT-4. If you cannot make this time or scheduled otherwise please reach out to me via pms. Sorry to anyone this may inconvenience, you will get appropriate extension times to make up for lost time. lmk if anybody else has any other question.

New Pairings:
DuGuo kayflockupnext
Srita Kaguya vs Failbor
yogo896 vs MagearnaTheBoss

Same deadline applies to the above pairings, lmk if you need an extension

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi, so due to a mix up in the extension deadline and actual deadline, some of you may have mistaken the extension dl to be sunday coming when it shouldn't be. However the mistake wasn't catched early and as a result some of you may have scheduled with it in mind. So to not hold up the tour, the deadline for extension matches will be Saturday 23rd at 11:59pm GMT-4. If you cannot make this time or scheduled otherwise please reach out to me via pms. Sorry to anyone this may inconvenience, you will get appropriate extension times to make up for lost time. lmk if anybody else has any other question.

New Pairings:
DuGuo kayflockupnext
Srita Kaguya vs Failbor

I've been trying to schedule with Ryum, but he hasn't responded yet.

New Pairings:
DuGuo kayflockupnext
Srita Kaguya vs Failbor

I tried to contact Ryum for a match. No response yet,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)