SM SM OU Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZZ

formerly PikachuZappyZap
R1 Opp no showed (scheduled for 50 minutes ago and no response), requesting act

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
act calls:
TGA vs Queza - game didnt get done and neither opp made a significant effort in getting game done, coinflip
1658644146264.png

pkcc vs Failures - former made a significant effort to get the game done compared to latter and latter missed a scheduled time twice, act to pkcc.
PikachuZappyZap vs ElliottTheDM - same as above except latter missed scheduled time once, act to pikachuzappyzap.
Cdijk16 vs Ryum

New pairings:
Cdijk16 vs Churielix
Ara ara vs PikachuZappyZap
pannuracotta vs TGA
pkcc vs So Noisy
ChrisPBacon vs Goblin

deadline for the above pairings will be Friday 29th of July at 11:59pm GMT-4. If you have any problems lmk but please try to get these done asap and sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

MTB

MagearnaTheBoss
is a Tiering Contributor
i called act

I don't think you converted right since the time you came was an hour after the scheduled time, added onto the fact that this was an extended match i decided to extend the pairing for rescheduling - kaede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)