SM SM OU Summer Seasonal #2: Round 2

Fakee

LA FLAME
is a Tutor
My opponent just sent me a message to play and it was impossible for me to play at that time, I contacted her to make schedule and she didn't answer me, so act

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Casuke gave me the win, can give proof if needed.
would like it thank you.

requesting activity vs. airfare, we scheduled at 9pm but he never showed up.
Time was decided then supposedly changed, then no visible activity from either side. Eledyr made an act call but it was deemed insufficient hence this will be extended.

Calling act
granted

act request.lockedbeast did not appear at the appointed time
granted

View attachment 345298Calling act, no answer from Draphirion
Translation : Yo, when SM ssnl? I'm not there tonight but fine tomorrow and sunday
granted

Call act, opp miss the schedule and he doesn't respond for a new one. Proof can be seen on his profile
granted

My opponent just sent me a message to play and it was impossible for me to play at that time, I contacted her to make schedule and she didn't answer me, so act
granted

z0mOG vs frisoeva - no visible contact made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443669681.png

Diophantine vs Leo - no visible contact was made between either party, hence these will be coinflipped.
1622443688218.png

afakedugong vs obii - no visible contact was shown by either party, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443709007.png

false vs Luispeikou - contact was made by false but nothing from latter, act win to false.

Aurella vs TectonicDestroyer - no visible contact was made between them, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443756383.png

mixwell vs MisterWN - no visible contact was made between either of them, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443773539.png

JustJay vs Gray - no visible contact, hence this will be conflipped.
1622443788453.png

TheDarkSwirl vs McSim - no visible contact was shown from either player, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443800466.png

Manan999 vs Anique - manan responded with their timezone and a time availability, but anique didn't respond back, act win to manan999.

XKH vs MendeeZ - no visible contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443820069.png

Wamr vs Ismail - wamr gave the win.

ChaFouuu vs pulsar512b - no visible contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped
1622443853800.png

Clone vs Ryuuji Kuroiwa - clone laid out their times with the latter only responding with "rn". Act win to clone.

Targaryen vs Schmerzen - latter made contact, no response from the former. Schmerzen gets the win.

Serika vs Ghostricker0197 - no visible contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443878063.png

Splash vs weird mon - splash made contact but no response from weird mon, hence act win to splash.

Xurkiyee vs basaninho - no viisble contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443892276.png

Shucklegigas vs Dinesh Raj Gujjula - latter made contact but no response from former, hence act win to latter.

Hyssou vs mael - hyssou gave win.

iNoLife vs Lambovino - no visible contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443907529.png

omi ♥ vs Sakura&Seele - no visible contact was made, hence this will be coinflipped.
1622443921864.png

all witnessed by adsam

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)