General Thread Rules:
- Post intelligently. Random posts saying things like "X should be x rank" without context or supporting evidence isn't gonna fly here.
- Be civil when debating with other users. Any flaming will not be tolerated and moderators will be keeping a special eye on this thread in particular to keep shitposting to a minimum - consider this your warning!
- Please do not bring up ban/suspect discussions in this thread. Any and all possible upcoming tier-policy decisions will be brought up from the Ubers tier leaders themselves, and it won't be done in this thread.
- Usage stats and replays are good to support your arguments, but avoid basing your entire argument around them. Make sure the replays are of good matches, from high ladder or high level tournaments. It's hard to take a bottom of the ladder replay seriously when discussing a Pokemon's viability.
- A Pokemon not Ubers by tiering requires a skeleton or analysis in our C&C subforum before being placed on this list.
- Nomination posts should include where in the sub-rank the Pokemon will place after the move. This is important to maintain an accurate sorting by viability list.
Nominations will be run by our Viability Council before being accepted into the rankings. They may also make their own nominations or movements, but these will come with explanations. The current members of the Viability Council are:
Hack (Tier Leader)
Fireburn (Tier Leader)
The Trap God
And here's the rankings!