Tournament SM UU Ghosting Tournament - Finals [won by the French cucks]

Jaajgko

I will disband the soccer club
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Contacted my opp a week ago and sent another pm on wednesday and still got no answer, asking AW.

Won, gg was a great game fellas
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-760131374
Logs : https://pastebin.com/UZVvEBsa

SaltyFrenchGuy - Yesterday at 23:51
go slash
SanJl - Yesterday at 23:51
slash
Le Sabreur - Yesterday at 23:52
go flicnh avec le slash
SanJl - Yesterday at 23:52
tel un sabreur
Mapplle - Yesterday at 23:52
go
on est des bonhommes
SaltyFrenchGuy - Yesterday at 23:52
ça active pas saberry?
SanJl - Yesterday at 23:52
si
Yanmega used Air Slash!
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
The opposing Bronzong lost 44% of its health!

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reminder that round 1 ends in about 14 hours, so ask for an extension if you need it (or act for that matter to make my life easier).

Eyan

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round 1 is up, so here are the unplayed games' results (guys play your damn games)

Activity Wins:
kong reject division vs. The french cucks
Os Amigões do Peito
vs. The Thicc Thots
Lax Never Loses v.2 vs. IDM Junior Division
Metrosexual Marauders vs. The Brits, The Irish, and the Ghosted
Cute Brigade vs. Delinquent Darmanitans

Coinflips:
Stan Soojung's team vs. Zesty43's team

Extensions:
Brazil + Spain vs. Drud's team - M Rodriguez posted that they contacted so I'm granting the extension, but do let me know the progress by the extension deadline

Round 2

MAJEV vs Team HeatingAss
The french cucks
vs comedy hospital lounge
smig's team vs Cute Brigade
temporary viable overview desert carpet vs POP! Federation
Metrosexual Marauders vs Les gas pedales
(Brazil + Spain vs. Drud's team) vs Lax Never Loses v.2
.BOS always wins vs Renny's team
Os Amigões do Peito vs Stan Soojung's team

Team Index (Team Name: Captain | Other Players):

Deadline for the extension is June 13th, 11:59 PM GMT-4
Deadline for Round 2 is June 17th, 11:59 PM GMT-4
Reminder that ghosting logs or the equivalent are mandatory when posting for a win. Don't deprive the rest of us!

Last edited:
Chill man, I was just pointing the fact that our match was pretty long. Don't take it so personally, I didn't want to be mean at all.

Eyan

Round 2 is over. Here are the results of the unplayed games:

Extensions:
smig's team vs Cute Brigade - apparently they mentioned playing Sunday but nothing was posted so would like some clarification before I coinflip
Brazil + Spain vs. Lax Never Loses v.2 - partly on me for not tagging the relevant parties when the former won the coinflip; the latter already contacted so hopefully the extension is enough
.BOS always wins vs. Renny's team - contact was made and mentioned getting an extension in VMs

Activity:
Os Amigões do Peito vs Stan Soojung's team

Round 3
The french cucks
vs Les gas pedales
(.BOS always wins vs. Renny's team) vs temporary viable overview desert carpet
Team HeatingAss vs (smig's team vs Cute Brigade)
(Brazil + Spain vs. Lax Never Loses v.2) vs Os Amigões do Peito

Team Index (Team Name: Captain | Other Players):

Deadline for the extension is June 20th, 11:59 PM GMT-4
Deadline for Round 2 is June 24th, 11:59 PM GMT-4
Reminder that ghosting logs or the equivalent are mandatory when posting for a win. Don't deprive the rest of us!

Last edited:

Lyssa

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Activity. While we gave them our availabilities for the entire week, i got no answer till friday and they gave us only 2 difficult times in the weekend. When we contacted them at one of these times that they picked(saturday), we got ignored. We could only play yesterday for that extension and, even if they had logged into smogon hours ago, i got no reply till midnight, when we obviously were not able to play anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)