Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Energy Ball

This is my main sweeper. Fire blast is chandelures main revenge killer, deleting the likes of scizors / cobalions. Shadow ball is another revenge killer for latios / latias. Trick is for pokes that cant deal with a choice item, like blissey / snorlax / umbreon. Energy ball is for coverage, killing pokes like Swampert / starmie.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb

This is my main hazard remover. sludge bomb is his main stab move helping get rid of mega altaria. While scald is to help get rid of fire pokes. Rapid spin to help with removing hazards. Haze is to deal with set up sweepers. Timid is to help outspeed faster slow pokemon.

Krookodile @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Taunt

This my lead. Stealth rocks is a must have dealing with flying types. Knock off is to deal with stalling pokemon aswell as a good STAB coverage. EQ is another amazing STAB move to help with electric types. Taunt is do deal with other setup pokes aswell as strong leads.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is my mega sweeper. giving me good coverage for water/flying types. volt switch for momentum, giving me a fast switch in to good counters. flamethrower is to beat grass times giving me more coverage. Thunderbolt is his main STAB. HP ice is to beat ground types.

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Sweeper, not much to say. air slash 60% flinch rate. dazzling gleam for coverage. Flamethrower for more fire power. Roost to get him back. i was thinking of getting rid of flamethrower for thunder wave to help deal with fast pokes.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Brick Break
- Pursuit

Sczior is to help deal with poison types that togekiss hates. bullet punch is for the tech stab boost combo. Uturn to finish my voltturn/uturn core. brickbreak and pursuit are currently just filler. The main role of this pokemon is to take the poison types and deal tremendous amount of damage to fairy types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)