Small Objective Changes - (Typos, Poor Wording, Etc.)

Am I the only person who reads Smogon's guides? Anyway...
https://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/dpp_tips
The section about free Pokemon is missing DP Happiny. In Platinum, Bebe will give the player an Eevee whenever the player talks to her, regardless of whether he/she/it has the national Pokedex. Additionally, Porygon's owner will give the Porygon whenever the player talks to him, regardless of how many Team Galactic quests he/she/it has completed. Also, everything that requires connecting to the Internet (such as the GTS glitches) is outdated.

move description for mind blown could be more specific: does it fail if less than 50% hp? does it kill you?

Last edited:

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Audino’s NU Analysis said:
Pokemon that appreciate Wish support such as Steelix, Rhydon, Silvally-Steel,(AC) and Hariyama are often great partners to this set,
Just an accidental leftover from gp. Nothing major and I’m sure a quick fix

https://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/abilities/grassy_surge/

Grassy terrain doesn't mention reducing EQ damage. Grassy surge doesn't explain what ability does.

This terrain has the following effects on Pokémon that are on the ground and not in the semi-invulnerable turn of a move.
  • At the end of each turn, the terrain restores the HP of each affected Pokémon by 1/16 of its maximum HP.
  • It boosts the power of Grass-type moves used by affected Pokémon by 50% (regardless of whether the target of the move is affected by Grassy Terrain).

"If Grassy Terrain is in effect, unless the target is in the semi-invulnerable turn of a move such as Dig or Dive, the power of Bulldoze, Earthquake, and Magnitude is halved (even if the user or the target is not grounded)."

The Fairy Aura and Dark Aura pages in the Dex mention that these abilities increase "the power of all Fairy/Dark-type moves in battle to 1.3x". It is actually 1.33x, as it is written on Showdown (can be seen in the code here). This differentiates them from numerous other abilities and items that do 1.3x like Analytic, Battery, Sheer Force, Sand Force, Tough Claws, or Life Orb for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)