NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

Not sure how pressured you can be when you arent even the leading wagon
It was pressure enough that he reacted and I got a fairly strong townread.

Now that we're through D1 a fair ways, let me explain my thoughts up to this point. I've gotten all of my reads thus far through aggressive movements. I have been playing very offensively all through the day so far. This because I do my best when I see how people react. I've got strong opinions on quite a few people. As of this moment, going right through the rolelist, I feel:

1. MewTwoHidden is the person I find myself consistently agreeing with. His thought process appears very similar to mine and he is definitely not the lynch for today.
  2. Texas Cloverleaf has been a little bit shaky but overall I have a gut town read, partially because his similarly aggressive playstyle is very familiar and seems out of the ordinary on this site. I'm unfamiliar with the metas here but I don't see this being normal for scum and am uncomfortable lynching him.
  3. DS. seems more standard with what I'm used to. There are quite a few people on my home site similar to DS and this feels like a town player
  4. Stealthbomber16 is obvious town and should never be lynched
  5. ZestOfLife zzz
  6. Nuxl is a town lean but I would not mind pressure here. He came in strong early game but hasn't given much. I want to hear your thoughts
  7. Former Hope is probably town as well. His play has been consistent throughout the game, he has reacted to pressure but not cracked, and I think he should not be lynched today
  8. apricity has gone missing
  9. Vooper is now explaining his thought process and it's pretty cool. Unfortunate that it took so long to do this, but now that I see his thoughts coming out, they're fairly agreeable. Null leaning town.
  10. tonithetourguide has slipped back under the radar. vote tonithetourguide
  11. Samoyed is also playing similar to me but there's an underlying tonal issue that gives me a bad feeling. I would not be opposed to looking in on this slot.
  12. bluedoom is a weak townread and I want to hear more from him.
  13. Drookez isn't here
  14. Sanjana isn't here? I don't remember anything.
  15. Oddish->Moodycloud is a player apparently
  16. Hannah has gone missing
  17. CsYager has responded positively to the pressure and I've come out with a fairly strong townread.
Right now I would probably slap the scum entirely in the bottom half of the post count. I feel like there is definitely room to do things over the next ~20 hours. I want to explore the players in the 3rd fourth of the post count, namely apricity, toni, blue, and hannah.

It was pressure enough that he reacted and I got a fairly strong townread.

Now that we're through D1 a fair ways, let me explain my thoughts up to this point. I've gotten all of my reads thus far through aggressive movements. I have been playing very offensively all through the day so far. This because I do my best when I see how people react. I've got strong opinions on quite a few people. As of this moment, going right through the rolelist, I feel:

1. MewTwoHidden is the person I find myself consistently agreeing with. His thought process appears very similar to mine and he is definitely not the lynch for today.
  2. Texas Cloverleaf has been a little bit shaky but overall I have a gut town read, partially because his similarly aggressive playstyle is very familiar and seems out of the ordinary on this site. I'm unfamiliar with the metas here but I don't see this being normal for scum and am uncomfortable lynching him.
  3. DS. seems more standard with what I'm used to. There are quite a few people on my home site similar to DS and this feels like a town player
  4. Stealthbomber16 is obvious town and should never be lynched
  5. ZestOfLife zzz
  6. Nuxl is a town lean but I would not mind pressure here. He came in strong early game but hasn't given much. I want to hear your thoughts
  7. Former Hope is probably town as well. His play has been consistent throughout the game, he has reacted to pressure but not cracked, and I think he should not be lynched today
  8. apricity has gone missing
  9. Vooper is now explaining his thought process and it's pretty cool. Unfortunate that it took so long to do this, but now that I see his thoughts coming out, they're fairly agreeable. Null leaning town.
  10. tonithetourguide has slipped back under the radar. vote tonithetourguide
  11. Samoyed is also playing similar to me but there's an underlying tonal issue that gives me a bad feeling. I would not be opposed to looking in on this slot.
  12. bluedoom is a weak townread and I want to hear more from him.
  13. Drookez isn't here
  14. Sanjana isn't here? I don't remember anything.
  15. Oddish->Moodycloud is a player apparently
  16. Hannah has gone missing
  17. CsYager has responded positively to the pressure and I've come out with a fairly strong townread.
Right now I would probably slap the scum entirely in the bottom half of the post count. I feel like there is definitely room to do things over the next ~20 hours. I want to explore the players in the 3rd fourth of the post count, namely apricity, toni, blue, and hannah.
read list format with vote mid text

:blobnauseated:

Former Hope I think I need you to actually make a case against DS. for me, because reading through the thread casually, most of what DS. has said is reasonable.

1. His play isn't so different from Mayor Mafia from what I can see.
2. Texas might have looked like he won in the debate vs DS., but that's because he completely misconstrued what DS. was saying.
3. DS. was saying that you shouldn't be derpcleared, which is something you yourself accepted. Idt I ever saw him assert anything other than that it was possible that you could be lying and that you shouldn't be cleared.

Again, I'm going to iso this myself before the vote tomorrow, but just to give me your perspective.

for reference:

1) in my eyes toni has not really been under pressure so idk how marth is getting here that toni would not "crack under pressure"
2) toni already has jumped on a wagon iirc with little justification, not sring him for it but marth doesnt consider it this way or is just trying to pocket toni w a weird meta from past game

overall a bad post and smth that could be scummy down the line that i wanted to highlight
um people definitely pressured him to give reads no idea what you're talking about

can you look into the thread and point out this wagon that toni hopped on to, rn i see him not voting anyone and the first person he voted when asked to was hannah,Who had no vote on her previously

also I'm still not seeing the mayor mafia comparison

when I look back at that game, they seem far more comfortable interacting with people while in this game they have basically avoided all player contact before their push on me, and since then, they haven't really done much in the way of interacting with people like they did in mayor mafia

also I'm still not seeing the mayor mafia comparison

when I look back at that game, they seem far more comfortable interacting with people while in this game they have basically avoided all player contact before their push on me, and since then, they haven't really done much in the way of interacting with people like they did in mayor mafia
That's just not true. I would bet money that I'm like one of if not the top poster in this game

convenient timing in either case, but it made it seem like your vote was a reaction to my vote rather than actual scumhunting.
so be it, but I've been checking this thread only for like an hour, takes time to read everything.

I didn't push samoyed earlier because he didn't have a lot of posts before i slept, now I'm pushing him because he hasn't made any new reads / cs is a very easy vote for him to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)