NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

What? I never pushed bluedoom?
Are you straight up trying to gaslight me?

Samoyed, I was referring to this post:
Weird that you have a townread on Blue when he’s today’s lynch
As well as these older ones:
I don’t like how bluedoom has popped in here and tried to lynch me as soon as his wagon got going a little. His justification of me not unvoting Cs or making any new reads is pretty much BS as I can’t dedicate 24/7 to Mafia. I’m not trying to slide by this game. I’m trying to be active, interrogate, and post content, but in general I’m pretty bad at that as people like Texas can testify.

Yeah because I’m capable of taking a step back and evaluating what I did, and correcting it.

how am I flaming? I think I’ve been pretty consistent in my posting and reads so far other than the DS thing.
Do you think DS is scum?
How do you read blue doom?
What’s your opinion on Nuxl disappearing?
We... don’t really know. DS and former hope had a big argument. There’s lots of inactives,nuxl has gone missing, bluedoom might be today’s lynch, or it might be me I guess
You talked about bluedoom way more than anyone else did. Former and Mewtwo Hidden voted Bluedoom out of a slight position, while having no one else to vote for. While you did not vote bluedoom, you certainly made a big deal about him.

Side note, what is gaslighting?

I can only ask for forgiveness of my sins that I have not been posting as much. Although, everytime someone say "you should know the reason im voting someone", it never ends well from my experience. Because you could always clarify why me and not other people, you know?

Anyways, we should pray that Texas' spirits rest in peace. We will #avenge you.

on second thought I find it a bit strange that "noobtown" cs (according to ds anyway) ends up randing the public vanilla innocent child role
I mean, I was announced public vanilla role at the very beginning, and I just made 1 really bad post that made people suspicious. That’s why they are calling me a noob town, because its my first game and I did a bad job on my first real accusation post. You will find nothing of mine suspicious besides that

I agree with the first two but the whole "don't vote me okay bye" is probably just your wrong interpretation of my posts because I never said anything like that. Will read back, got a bit of free time. Blessed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)