NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

this is for keeping me waiting so long

vote DS.
I mean, this is just lol to begin with

Okay I'm just salty because I'm still in suspense over whether I even live to D1, and you're the last confirm I saw.
If im derpclearing anyone about anything this is who and why
nuxl/texas/apricity/ds./vooper?

these are the most likely candidates if a scum team was going to recruit a 4th member.
3 of 5 are town i think - me, nuxl, vooper, im leaning town on apricity also. I have no idea about texas. Im guessing you were just listing strong players?

Last thing I'm going to say about game spec until something comes up. If scum buy a 4th member they'd have 5 points so they basically have to enable white flag. Scum can function 13v4 with night gov, faith healer, gladiator, etc. It's basically either scum have mid tier roles and 4 members or stronger roles and 3 members. I agree its unwise to fixate on that rn.
yeah if we knock down 3 scum and the game doesnt end

RVS is over, I don't like this post.
Can you revisit this? What are your opinions on Former now?

Oh Csyager is public vanilla, thats cool. I caught them reading conversations around the same time my role pm was sent to me so I strongly read them town.
While I dont agree with the method, I do agree with the read so far.

Okay unrelated to MewTwo but I noticed this as I read back. This quick succession and omgus-esque vote by Former pings me

Former who do you actually scumread other than blue doom?
Wagon someone for the fun of it ≠ Lynch them

don't give me this tone on page 13 less than 24 hours into a game
unvote, vote stealthbomber

if ya'll are going to be lame, I'm going to put my vote somewhere more interesting for now
But why tho?
This is a good call out by MewTwo about Former's lack of reasoning for his votes, which in my opinion has continued throughout the phase.
I don't know why but the tone of this post bothers me a lot.
And yet Texas didnt mention shit about his tone, even though he was right there in thread at the time lmfao. I think im leaning dumbass tunneling town there tbh.

Only saying that bc Former seemed to think we weren't in white flag and thus there were only three members.
Im just kinda wondering why you arent voting Former at this point? A large number of your posts have been directed toward him or about him. You said you read him town, but, not sure exactly why?

I don't see anything wrong with anything you've quoted. I think you're either tunneling or actively misconstruing things.
yup bingo. I think its just misconstruing. I think im willing to give Texas the benefit of the doubt with how Vooper vouched for him. the mystique of DS does this to people when they first meet me in game.

no, I'm a wolf who only wins if people don't guess my role
lol did he really claim wolf. this is stupid as either alignment. the wifom too strong

1 and if you guess wrong then you instantly die
I hope this isnt what I think it is

then again, maybe we want the vengeful role to claim D1? imo that's the one most likely to be mafia
oh god damnit dude are you this big of an idiot - I actually dont think this is scum if im reading this right

not really, texas thoroughly trashed you in your debate in a way that couldn't possibly be TvS, so I followed him onto you

then you suddenly come out of left field doing an ISO on someone most people townread for ???? reasons. Then your outcome from that is to vote me? Give me a break, your progression there is all over the charts and makes 0 scum coming from town.

not really, texas thoroughly trashed you in your debate in a way that couldn't possibly be TvS, so I followed him onto you

then you suddenly come out of left field doing an ISO on someone most people townread for ???? reasons. Then your outcome from that is to vote me? Give me a break, your progression there is all over the charts and makes 0 scum coming from town.
Im going to iso everyone, started at the top of the playerlist because i can if i want?

tbh I'm down for some lurker lynch like sanjana,zol or drookez or hannah or viper gdi there's too many of them

I'd never lynch: toni,stealth,mewtwo
Don't lynch today : hal,nuxl,csyager

wtf are you smoking: former hope

Which is why I ended up voting Former. Like if you are going to say my progression is bad but you arent even going to consider why I got there when i literally quote it for yall

I can get behind a DS trying to wagon hop under pressure, I'm just unsure if his game is different this time otherwise, because he didn't throw in votes until deadline/push lynches iirc last game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)