NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
im happy this game has more activity but im also sad i have class until 8 PM and have to begrudgingly trod through this

ie, he does stuff like that and tries to get away with it, ultimately making him just really hard to read later in the game

I want to prevent this, thus, I'd like him to actually contribute thought and reason
I think your motivation is in the wrong place and it shows, that's all. Using logic and reasoning to win rather than sheeping hal is good, but why fixate on hal so much?

You two need to get your egos out of the game. This isn't you vs Hal, it's town vs mafia.
And hal needs to get that too. We’re not going to blindly sheep Hal because Hal wants it.
I am convinced that former does not share my alignment. Please vote him.

See you at deadline
This sort of post is not helpful. Hal is convinced, he’s stubborn, it won’t change. Hal gamesolves well enough but he’s unable to cooperate with town which makes him somewhat of a negative utility

Vooper is coming in on medium-low flame and is not giving me any alignment indicative really, but I don’t like that he’s not explaining what he’s thinking. That’s somewhat egotistical behavior and something I might expect to see from someone else? AFAIK vooper usually explains his though process pretty well so that would be nice vooper

Is it really necessary for day 1 to be this long, when we have nothing to base our votes on? I think we are all pretty well acquainted at this point.
It’s pretty standard to have all of your days equal. Smogon Mafia D1 is less about getting acquainted and has a lot of game importance - it determines the tone for the game. Plus there’s lots of people who hav n et reallyi interted of talks dmuchyey

I think your motivation is in the wrong place and it shows, that's all. Using logic and reasoning to win rather than sheeping hal is good, but why fixate on hal so much?
and I think yours is. I'm trying to get someone who is coasting to post more so people (including myself) can ultimately get a better read. So stop resisting this, thank you.

And hal needs to get that too. We’re not going to blindly sheep Hal because Hal wants it.

This sort of post is not helpful. Hal is convinced, he’s stubborn, it won’t change. Hal gamesolves well enough but he’s unable to cooperate with town which makes him somewhat of a negative utility

Vooper is coming in on medium-low flame and is not giving me any alignment indicative really, but I don’t like that he’s not explaining what he’s thinking. That’s somewhat egotistical behavior and something I might expect to see from someone else? AFAIK vooper usually explains his though process pretty well so that would be nice vooper
What do u want explained vro

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just reread and realized I have been tunneling you a bit. Apologies for that. I hate when that happens to me.

I still completely stand by what I asked you, which is a question that I did not get an answer to. What I did on 13 was confirm that you had/have a scum read on blue (which I completely disagree with) and also set up a chance to get some new thoughts and reads. I wanted to see how you thought on the spot, since we were not going to get anywhere on blue since we have two different reads on him for the same things, so I put you there. You never responded.

I’ve noticed a pattern of you not answering the questions that are asked, instead answering the questions you want to answer. I don’t like that. But for the interest of being diplomatic, and because your train has stalled and I want to explore some other players, I’ll unvote for the time being.
this is a pretty crazy amount of justification for an unvote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)