NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you posted something that came from a mindset of a scum and doubled down on it by proclaiming yourself a power town, which is the kind of play you would make as a wolf trying to power town

your hypocrisy 20 pages later is tangential to that point

you posted something that came from a mindset of a scum and doubled down on it by proclaiming yourself a power town, which is the kind of play you would make as a wolf trying to power town

your hypocrisy 20 pages later is tangential to that point
Sorry, came from the mindset of a scum? Of course it was meant to be coming form the mindset of a scum I literally prefaced it by saying "If I were scum I would do this" That was the whole point of the thought was to delve into what the best scum play would be here. Thats what the thread was talking about at the time.

And so you are calling me a hypocrite apparently even though you just said you werent. Well, "hypocrisy breaks towny " right?

Can someone link me to Texas games to get an idea if this guy is good or not because right now I feel like im just playing with someone who doesnt understand how to play at this point

stop twisting the framing to make it mean what you want it to mean
Im not twisting anything dude, Im literally just asking you questions to see how you answer. Realize that I know that I am town, so I know that what I am doing is not scummy. Trying to figure out why you think it is - or having you double down on the vote with no real reasoning - is kinda the whole point im even talking to you right now

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I was scum, I'm recruiting 100% of the time. Numbers are power
This scummy because of mindset. Not that you're putting yourself in a scum mindset, but that your town is one that comes from scum

"If I was scum" leads to "I would be"

you said: "I am"

active phrasing

numbers are power as a stand alone statement is coherent with that tonal indicator

Texas Cloverleaf

This scummy because of mindset. Not that you're putting yourself in a scum mindset, but that your town is one that comes from scum

active phrasing

numbers are power as a stand alone statement is coherent with that tonal indicator
pardon, that your "tone is one that comes from scum"

active phrasing

So you are nitpicking grammatics? gtfoh with that bs dude, the wording makes total sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)