Smallstreet Mafia v2 Won by the Mafia (Clouds, Ehmcee, Dead By Daylight, Duskfall98)

cohosted by genisu

Smallstreet v1
Smallstreet Mafiascum Setup
My post with some notes on roles
How I plan to resolve actions

Playerlist:
1. StupidFlandrs48 - Town 1x Gladiator, voted out D4
2. AngryPidgeon - Town Fruit Vendor, killed N2
3. Lechen - Town Modified Faith Healer, voted out D2
4. Duskfall98 - Mafia Even-Night Tracker, won
5. pulsar512b - Town Universal Backup, endgamed
6. HydrogenHydreigon - Town Non-Consecutive Night Commuter, killed N1
7. saberslasher11 - Town Doublevoter, killed N3
8. Alice Kazumi - Town 1x Follower, killed N4
9. Skippergamez - Town 1x Night Governor, endgamed
10. Ehmcee - Mafia Odd-Night Tracker, won
11. ElectricityCat - Town Restless Spirit, endgamed
12. Dead By Daylight - Mafia Public Vanilla, won
13. ImaginaryNeon - Town Modified Faith Healer, voted out D3
14. NightEmerald -> Celever - Town Delayed Voyeur, endgamed
15. Clouds - Mafia 2x Neighborizer, won
16. M2H - Town Vengeful, voted out D1
17. apricity - Town Priest, killed twilight D1

subs:
a. Celever *IN*
b. a fairy
c. bluedoom

Game Rules

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. You may not quote private communication of any kind. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. Do NOT Copy/Paste your Role PM, your communications with the hosts, or any other people.
  3. There is to be NO communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
Activity/Prods/Replacements
  1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours please PM let me, the host, know.
  5. I reserve the right to sub you out for my imaginary friends if you don't post so please be active!!!
Deadlines
  1. Deadlines for this game will be 2 days for Day 1 and 2 days for following Day Phases. Night Phases will last a maximum of 24 hours. Phases may be shortened by moderator discretion.
  2. Players may request an early end to the Night Phase by PM'ing me. Night will be cut short if all players request it.
  3. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  4. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
  5. By majority vote, players can activate a 1-time 24 hour extension.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
  1. Day phase ends when someone receives a majority number of votes. For example, if there are 17 alive, hammer would occur when someone receives 9 votes. With 16 alive, hammer would also be at 9 votes. We will do our best to stay on top of this but technically once hammer is hit, the day ends and no posting is allowed. Please work with me since I have to work and can't post vote counts all the time.
  2. If there's a tie, the person who received the total number of votes first will be voted out.
  3. Votes must be bolded to be counted .
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  5. You may No Vote - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Vote.
  6. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
Miscellaneous
  1. Don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  2. Do not edit your posts or I will be extremely MAD.
  3. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited:
It's worth noting that roles in this are probably very alignment indicative.

There are only a few ways scum can choose to set up roles here realistically.

A massclaim d1, as such, isn't entirely troll imo. I'm not like gung ho for it but it's a legit option.

Lmk your thoughts

It's worth noting that roles in this are probably very alignment indicative.

There are only a few ways scum can choose to set up roles here realistically.

A massclaim d1, as such, isn't entirely troll imo. I'm not like gung ho for it but it's a legit option.

Lmk your thoughts
Im not sure about a massclaim.
I do think it would be interesting to discuss what we would have done as mafia.

Personally I always recruit a 4th member here. I would probably pick odd-tracker, priest, neighborizer, vanilla.

The only reason I would not pick those is because it seems like the obvious strat.

StupidFlandrs48

Looking for myself. Have you seen him anywhere?
is a Pre-Contributor
I could see "recruit a 4th" being a valid tactic here, a lot of the PRs don't strike me as stuff that would be worth the money as scum. But also there's definitely an argument for the high-cost vote manipulation roles, so I think they'd pick between those two.

Lechen

dark spikes tau
is a Tiering Contributor
I feel like we can assume the "best" player is bought by the mafia here, because if I was mafia I would buy the best player to provide advice. The only reason the mafia might not is because it might be too obvious

StupidFlandrs48

Looking for myself. Have you seen him anywhere?
is a Pre-Contributor
I feel like we can assume the "best" player is bought by the mafia here, because if I was mafia I would buy the best player to provide advice. The only reason the mafia might not is because it might be too obvious
If that's true then I would immediately suspect the alignments of Clouds, Tommy, and M2H. Maybe my half-joke vote on M2H will turn into a real wagon, that'd be fun!

Im not sure about a massclaim.
I do think it would be interesting to discuss what we would have done as mafia.

Personally I always recruit a 4th member here. I would probably pick odd-tracker, priest, neighborizer, vanilla.

The only reason I would not pick those is because it seems like the obvious strat.
Things id do:

Recruit one (1) faith healer always. Otherwise the faith healers can make you very sad if they find each other LOL

Either recruit a fourth or go ham on abilities. Probably the former. These roles don't help mafia much tbh. Only double voter is good all honesty.

Let town have killing roles and ghost voter lol.

Ghost voter in particular is hard to play as mafia without spewing your partners. That's the last role id want as mafia tbh. Some people could pull it off though.

Hope town kill themselves with vengeful.

Deny town commuter as that is honestly really bad if you miss a kill on commuter.

Lechen

dark spikes tau
is a Tiering Contributor
Things id do:

Recruit one (1) faith healer always. Otherwise the faith healers can make you very sad if they find each other LOL

Either recruit a fourth or go ham on abilities. Probably the former. These roles don't help mafia much tbh. Only double voter is good all honesty.

Let town have killing roles and ghost voter lol.

Ghost voter in particular is hard to play as mafia without spewing your partners. That's the last role id want as mafia tbh. Some people could pull it off though.

Hope town kill themselves with vengeful.

Deny town commuter as that is honestly really bad if you miss a kill on commuter.
if they recruit a healer and a 4th member they would be 10 in debt unless they they give a townie a bpv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)