NOC Smalltown Mafia: Day 3 (Mafia Perfect Win)

Pacifying ends the day with a no lynch, so I am not planning on lynching anyone or placing a vote, as it is essentially useless. Pacifier flip can be used instead to figure out alignments (ex. hal scum -> dusk town).

I still want to pacify Dusk for the above reasoning and because poisoner is an incredibly powerful, swingy role. There are also other reasons that I wish not to state. Also think it's best for everyone to indicate who they want to pacify by the end of the day.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Are we seriously fucking lynching Hal? That doesn't seem right. Hyped for a repeat of immorality's eod shenanigans.
I don't think I'll dayvig yet. Don't have any reads strong enough for that.

apricity*(2): heyuralone.,PokeZeep
U-Turn Out(1): SB.
SB.(1): Thunder~Ballz
Schiavetto(1): CaffeineBoost

Day ends in ~8h post which you will have 24h to send actions!

U-Turn Out
if you could dm me whether you wish to govern or not before dl that'd be appreciated

Last edited:
Dead game. Not sure if deadline is in 40 minutes or an hour after that, but it doesn't look like Moody is coming back?

I feel slightly less underwhelmed by UTO now, but only slightly. Not big on Texas just throwing out townreads and not doing anything about it? Like he could use it to poe I guess but he isn't doing that? I don't want to lynch him today though because D1 lynch on tracker is kind of trolling.

Voting to lynch Schia here just because... I'd rather not have PokeZeep explode to the supersaint in comparison.

##Unvote
##Vote: Schia

Dead game. Not sure if deadline is in 40 minutes or an hour after that, but it doesn't look like Moody is coming back?

I feel slightly less underwhelmed by UTO now, but only slightly. Not big on Texas just throwing out townreads and not doing anything about it? Like he could use it to poe I guess but he isn't doing that? I don't want to lynch him today though because D1 lynch on tracker is kind of trolling.

Voting to lynch Schia here just because... I'd rather not have PokeZeep explode to the supersaint in comparison.

##Unvote
##Vote: Schia
thanks i think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)