NOC Smalltown Mafia: Day 3 (Mafia Perfect Win)

Deathstump is hardest character to get an accurate read on. And d1 for risk of pacifier dying. Personally I think pacifier the best town ability. But i think all of town overall should be in agreement who pacifier should target.

Do mafia have day chat? If they don't, then pacifier should definitely target day 1. In case pacifier is mafia.

Deathstump is hardest character to get an accurate read on. And d1 for risk of pacifier dying. Personally I think pacifier the best town ability. But i think all of town overall should be in agreement who pacifier should target.

Do mafia have day chat? If they don't, then pacifier should definitely target day 1. In case pacifier is mafia.
its funny because pacifier can be scum

Yea thats why I want to know if mafia have day chat or not. I didn't see any indication of it in mod's opening post. If they don't have day chat, pacifier should use ability before they have a chance to coordinate with other mafia buddes the best target that helps town the least.

Yea thats why I want to know if mafia have day chat or not. I didn't see any indication of it in mod's opening post. If they don't have day chat, pacifier should use ability before they have a chance to coordinate with other mafia buddes the best target that helps town the least.
oh i see. clever

I see. I don't think it's a logical failure so much as a thing that apricity does and saw the post as a joke but I get where you're coming from now. I feel like it might just be a personality thing but reading people this game is hard.

bluedoom is Moody normally lurkscum? Or does he just hard freeze or something.

##Vote: U-Turn Out

Gut? I don't feel great about their solving, it doesn't feel like it's actually trying to help much.
Which part of my solving is unhelpful?

I don't understand why we should pacify the deathstump, can someone explain to me? Confirming bluedoom town isn't very useful because we don't want to protect him at night, there are more important roles to protect.

We want to protect important roles, and if we pacify them and they flip town, great, we get more value from our protects. If they flip scum, we know Moody is most likely town and potentially avoid a dangerous situation where we might have been protecting the scum N1.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
There's a lot of talk around the deathstump and I'm unsure why we're discussing targeting the deathstump and not bluedoom. I'm aware they can talk after death but I don't see why we should be specifically targeting them with any of the important roles purely because he's a deathstump.

I do like the idea of poisoning the deathstump and using pacifier on a powerful role. I think doctor shouldnt divulge who they are targeting. I think I should definitely state who Im protecting as bodyguard. That way if I die you at least know the mafia was targeting me.

Which part of my solving is unhelpful?
I just found the posts underwhelming tbh like it was trying to appear productive but not especially so. I don't think scum would actually want to help town come up with a productive breaking strategy because it'd bite them in the butt but they kind of have to suggest something to blend in.

There's a lot of talk around the deathstump and I'm unsure why we're discussing targeting the deathstump and not bluedoom.
This is just how bluedoom's luck goes tbh. I don't want to blast him rn because I think this is closer to his townrange (even if all the rolespec is in the game is muddying it) because his logic as mafia tends to be a lot worse.

Waiting for Texas to respond to things.

the thing is clearing the tracker makes it so that we can 100% trust their results since they're the only other info role left after I do my thing
Odds of the tracker actually catching scum do anything though? It can only really catch the kill because of the setup forcing scum to use their roles in pro-town ways. If anything we should be clearing Duskfall because poisoner is the most swingy role in terms of game impact between alignments.

Hi,
Roughly half the day is over. ~36h left

I will be kinda pressed for time tomorrow so I might do only two more vote counts in total before ending day

Edit: If yall want to make it 48/24 lmk. I just checked another game and it did 48/24

Shaming the following ppl who've made a grand total of ONE post the entire game.
Schiavetto Thunder~BALLZ (just prodding yall. chill)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)