Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Agreed that it certainly makes up for the missing days. Blissey/Kyogre and the gangstamon are my favorites, but they're all great. Love the variety of the requests made :B

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HO HO HO! SANTA'S BACK IN SHAPE BUT HE SEES A CERTAIN MAXIMUM TREE IS BEING A BAD BOY, SO I AM ONLY GOING TO POST TWO PICS TODAY!

"the kool-aid man wearing a black and white checkered suit with a black tie underneath"

To: lambasto

"Could I please request the following sprite I fused in art form?

Additionally, it should be made such that it looks like Zoroark is creating it as an illusion over its form. (It's part of that character's myth...)"

To: Tortferngatr

NOW IF YOU WANT MORE PICS POSTED A DAY YOU MUST ALL BE GOOD BOYS AND/OR GIRLS! AND NO BACKSASS EITHER >:( COME BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE SECRET SANTA GOODNESS~

Oh noes! I didn't think it would be so big. Next time I should use a different image sharer. Sorry!

Also, sorry for the face. v_v I only ever draw things that...well...aren't human. sorry!

oh god my contribution was lazy

i mean seriously the coloring isn't even filled in properly inside the lines
sorry dude

oh yeah and I forgot the tie

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HO HO HO! SANTA'S DOWNING SOME EGG NOG TONIGHT, AND HE'S IN A MUCH BETTER MOOD! SO FOR TODAY HE'LL GIVE ALL THE GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS 3 PICS!

"Could you draw a shiny Doredia for me please? Or if you could, a gijinka? If you drew the gijinka, I'd prefer it to be a chibi."

To: chocolate-kipp

"I would like a cute Ekans for Christmas :3"

To: Dracoyoshi8

And:

"I would like to request a Staryu underwater."

To: Paranoia Survivor

AND THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! REMEMBER TO COME BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE SS GOODNESS~

Funny that Crash and I got matched up. :P

I love my Doredia, Crash, thanks! Definitely better than what I could do. Also, oh my goodness that Ekans. :D Awesome, you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)