Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dear Chomzloh,

I just squealed like a six-year-old girl who got a unicorn for Christmas. Thank you so, so, SO much, you made my holidays.

With hugs and kisses,
Dracoyoshi8

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HO HO HO! I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE SECRET SANTA POSTS SO FAR! EVERYONE'S EFFORTS ARE APPRECIATED, AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE HAD FUN DRAWING THEIR REQUESTS! MOVING ON, TODAY'S 3 PICS:

"two russian pinsirs in a wrestling match"

To: Rodan.

"A Kirikizan leading a pack of Komatana against a Metagross"

To: CyzirVisheen

AND:

"Happy Brain"

To: Umbreon Dan

HO HO HO! THAT'S IT FOR TODAY! REMEMBER EVERYONE! IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! SO REMEMBER TO BE GOOD FOR THE REMAINING TIME, BECAUSE SANTA IS ALWAYS WATCHING.

ALWAYS.

WATCHING.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW FOR MORE SS GOODNESS!

Dear Chomzloh,

I just squealed like a six-year-old girl who got a unicorn for Christmas. Thank you so, so, SO much, you made my holidays.

With hugs and kisses,
Dracoyoshi8
Wow, I'm really glad you like it! Frankly, I think it was a rather half-assed job... but it's nice that at least one person on Earth doesn't think so. :toast:

If you read the posts on the previous page, liek everybody lieks ur ekans. So do I. SO CCCUUUTTTEEE!!!=D
Ah, chomzloh, you have made my holidays have that much more cute in them. Also, wasn't there something in the OP saying only pkmn related? So far I,ve seen at least two non-pkmn related requests. Correct me if I'm wrong

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
  • The request should be Pokemon-related - I know you people wanna request stuff like digimonz and dragonball z and the like, but this IS a Pokemon site. However, if you MUST request something other than Pokemon, please ask me on IRC before sending it...
The key word there is SHOULD. If I approved it, it's fine lol. And I'm extremely lenient.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
HO HO HO! FIREFOX IS A BITCH AND FROZE BEFORE I COULD POST! SO YEAH, TODAY WE HAVE 3 PICS!

"A Misdreavus (or plural, if you like). Do what you want with it as long as it's cute and/or awesome."

To: TheMutant

"I'd like somebody to draw me a Magby and a Budew doing something cute together, I don't really care what, though. :)"

To: NastyJungle

AND:

""Gengar in a 'Nightmare before Christmas'" atmosphere."

To: AInfinity

I HOPE EVERYONE REMEMBERS THE MILK AND COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS EVE! BECAUSE IF SANTA SEES NO MILK AND COOKIES, HE'S GONNA SHOVE SO MUCH COAL UP YOUR CHIMNEYS! SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW, FOR MORE SECRET SANTA GOODNESS~

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Ahhhhh oh my lord mine is adorable! I absolutely love the way you drew both of them, it's awesome!
Thanks so much, Mektar!:heart:

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
HO HO HO SANTA IS TIRED TONIGHT! SO HERE'S YOUR 2 PICS FOR THE DAY:

"A Barujiina in the desert at night time."

To: JarodoMartino

"Picture of Groundon (jimbo) faced with a massive parasect."

To: Chou Toshio

TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY, AND I HAVE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST! SO BE THERE, OR BE SQUARE!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Woah, both of these are killer as hell.

Also, that little baby santa hat on parasect makes me smile.

also, how the hell do you draw those moons AI??? They're so good damn

Darn, that was awesome.

Also can't wait for tomorrow, because my request is one of the ones that hasn't been revealed yet. +)

Tomorrow's the LAST DAY, FINALLY I get to see mine the anticipation has been killing me! Also that Parasect is incredible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)