Smeargle's Inktober!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
(Co-written with cleffa!)

(Art by Kaiju Bunny)

Inspired by the official Inktober, Smeargle's Inktober introduces a new spooky twist to the well-known month-long event!

Never heard of Inktober? The idea is simple:
~ Throughout the month of October, there are 31 prompts ~
~ Using the daily prompt, you'll create 31 daily pieces of art! ~
~ Draw in nothing but ink! ~

Whenever you finish a piece, you're more than welcome to share it with the rest of us here! We'll be compiling all entries in this OP, in addition to compiling every prompt for the month!

~ Only post art for the prompt that day ~
(you can make art for the following days if you'd like, but please refrain from posting ahead of schedule!)

~ While both Digital and Traditional pieces are allowed, please refrain from using color in your pieces! ~

~ Explore your imagination! These prompts are meant to be vague; use them to your advantage! ~

first!! really nice concept, i'm gonna see if i can do this for every day but i'm probably gonna give up by day three knowing me, but still, very interesting, if i can find the time i'll see if i can color these later as well, but given the inktober theme and rules, i'm just posting the "ink-only" version here :D

0EC8B74B-339B-43B0-BA84-56EC9F1C1778.jpeg
0EC8B74B-339B-43B0-BA84-56EC9F1C1778.jpeg
Ooh fun idea. Reminds me of an Excercise that my art teacher told me she did when she was in school: In two weeks, they’d have to do 80 drawings. The idea was to challenge our perception of art, since in two weeks you can’t do fully polished artwork in 80 days. Here is mine, one of my favorite Faries: Togekiss.

Looking back at it, the head should have been rounder and and the shadowing should have been lighter.

EDIT: I forgot it was no color. My bad.

Last edited:
I dont know why, but when i see'd that the first prompt was "fairy" literaly the first thing that came to my mind, were the fairys of the legend of zelda soooo (i always used the text tool to write things in my drawings, but, i tried to try to write with my letter because its inktober... i forgoted that i write so bad xD, and with my finger, oh and btw, in the next prompt im gonna use grey xD)
349 sin título_20211001170338.png

Welp, i wanted to do a reference to my best fakemon xD (welp, for me its the evo but the evo had so much details, so i opted for the first phase that its not so bad) "btw in his dex entry says that it lures adventurers into the caves that his group lives in, and then, they eat the desafortunate adventurer, or thats what the rumors say"
350 sin título_20211002193049.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)