Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
That looks nice DV317.

On other news, I tried the sprite generater. The second one made me do this:

C+C?

Christmas time :) My favorite time of the year. Just got a tree.

As always, very nice DV. It's a bit hard to say what to do with the neck, but the changes are good. The tiny nitpick I have is that the top of his neck looks a bit too straight.

Man, you guys are stepping it up in the WSC. Albel, BynineB (man, you have come a long way), and Seriin have some really good stuff. Been gone too long, but I'd love to see you guys make more awesome stuff.

Dogfish, the sprite generator (I'm assuming the CotD one) really helps with only a few things: fusing pokemon with largely different shapes, creating new colors for recoloring, and just random fusions. As soon as you get pretty good at those, I'd move onto scratching and whatnot.
The sprite you have there is pretty good, although the left side of its head (right from out point of view) needs to be curvier. In fact, most of the head needs some shaping into a sphere, unless you wanted it to be non-spherical.

Hi there.

I'm not big into this, but i made some Sprites a while ago and i felt i just have to post them here to see what others think of it, so here we go.

Most of them are Fusions of already existing Pokemon, some of them are (Atleast halfway) new.

Fusion sprites:

Tyranigron

Smearquill

Snorcolo

Butterpinch

Pikobro

Venchu

Zapdogatr

Pifable

Snortwo

Octibell

Squirmander

Blastisaurd

Mewtic

Cublu

Altariwak

New sprites:

Jiroku

Male Jigglypuff version

Ghosteon (Ghost Eevee)

Gryphon Entei

Alternative evolution of Piplup

Alternative evolution of Turtwig

Minotaur and Centaur

Anybody need a new avatar?

Arch, when quilava sucks in air before the roar, the head movement is good, but it shouldn't tilt so far back like that. Try inhale like your going to scream at someone, you'll notice that your head stays mostly level while it moves.

Can I get an standard avatar here for Smogon? I'd like it with Gallade with DJXO9. That's the letter 'O' too. Thanks to whoever may or may not do this.

If somebody would please make me some sort of banner for my latest pokemon emerald project on a different forum i would appreciate it.

Make sure it includes the pokemon Staryu, Carvanha, Goldeen, and Mudkip please.

Somewhere on there i would like it to say "MKAN's Mono-Type Pokemon Emerald Playthrough Challenge!"

Thanks in advance.

Here are the prefered pictures, but you can use something else, i don't care as long as it looks good.

Please PM when you are done so i don't forget about this >_>

Wiggly-TUFF!

Haven't had time to sprite much, but here.

This was an animation I did a while ago, but had trouble putting it together. Well, I got it together.

Here is...... Wiggly-TUFF

If somebody has nothing else better to do, could they perhaps make me a Master Ball avatar, based off of
? Anything cool with it would be nice. If it's bigger, better, glowing, shiny, or anything such as that, I would be very happy, thanks

If somebody has nothing else better to do, could they perhaps make me a Master Ball avatar, based off of
? Anything cool with it would be nice. If it's bigger, better, glowing, shiny, or anything such as that, I would be very happy, thanks

I hope you like it!

My thoughts exactly :/

Anyway, this is a houndoom evo I made:

It's the first sprite I have made after taking a small break, so C+C would be appreciated.
Looks good, though the near front leg looks turned at an odd angle. It'd probably look better if the toes were pointing straight at the viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)