Smogoff CAP - Next Phase TBC (current progress in post #506)

would you like to do a stats stage (don't be a dick and vote for both yes and no)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The horse should be Horse-type

Its super effective against grass (horses eat grass), rock (horses walk on asphalt), dark (horses ride at night. See: Paul Revere)

Horse-type moves are resisted by Ice (Their poor hoovies get cold), Electric (Internet has dealt with enough horse), and Ghost (difficult to ride a horse if dead)

It’s weak to fire (horses probably can’t be on fire for long), water (can’t change horses mid stream-based attack), and electric (ONLY zeus’s horses are good around lighting stuff and if we make them we give it lightning rod obv)

It resists Grass (self explanatory), Dragon (self explanatory), Fighting (You can smack your horse a bunch in Ocarina of Time), and Fairy (horse in Cinderella was unphased being created by a fairy godmother)

I think all this discussion on a "normal horse" is premature. Do we know what makes a "normal" horse? What makes a "special" horse? Can a horse be both "normal" and "special"? Should the horse be named Bramble??? We just don't know.

For now, let's focus on what we do know. Which is: what should our horse do? I think it should either be a reliable workhorse that never lets you down when you're in a tight spot, or possibly a speedy racehorse that bolts to the finish line ASAP. What do you think?

For now, let's focus on what we do know. Which is: what should our horse do? I think it should either be a reliable workhorse that never lets you down when you're in a tight spot, or possibly a speedy racehorse that bolts to the finish line ASAP. What do you think?
It should be a very evil horse that lures, murders and eats trainers. Gimme that creepy Sun-Moon dex entry energy

It should be a very evil horse that lures, murders and eats trainers. Gimme that creepy Sun-Moon dex entry energy
Normal ghost horse, so evil that it instantly kills quziel upon sight.
This is probably also the only time we seeing a ghost normal cap in any capacity, choose wisely

Dear smogoff users,

We are on the so called next week, yet no typing poll has been released.

okay but legit can we finish this off early so we can submit it for reals during April fools?

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
Dear smogoff users,

We are on the so called next week, yet no typing poll has been released.
friday, as per

but since you asked so nicely, FINAL TYPING SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

submit a typing to be included on the ballot.

- one sub each
- can be a typing not yet mentioned itt (i assume you're all having hours-long discussions about this project elsewhere)
- you have until friday (or maybe saturday. we'll see)

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Flying type horse, a pegasus would look pretty cool and significantly improve mono horse by giving them a ground immune mon.

Submitting Normal/Horse

I believe it's safe to say that the best way to make a horse is to make a normal horse, as they:
  1. The most unique type of horse in a weird horse world.
  2. Are evil by nature.
  3. Are strong by nature (good biting force, strong neigh, murdering of invading lambs).
  4. Embody the real manifestation of a horse.
  5. Horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)