Smogoff Knife Fight No Johns (Won by the Johners)

Siatam

is a Tutoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
RoA Leader
Hello and welcome to the Smogoff Knife Fight! (No Johns edition) I've gathered you all here today to determine Smogoff's #1, the winner, the greatest competitor, the best there ever was, the undisputed champion in a best of 1 single elimination tournament.

Now you may ask "what are the rules for this competition?". I'll leave it to my good friend Ted Cassidy to explain.

You heard that right - there are no rules in a knife fight! Each round contestants must decide on their own form of competition to determine the winner. (Ok there is one rule: competitors must agree on the ruleset.)

This tournament will require wit, intelligence, quick thinking, and a conniving mindset. Can you convince your opponent to engage in a contest that you expect to win? What types of tactics will you use to come out on top? Black mail, bribery, back room deals, ghosting! Nothing is off limits!

While nothing can top the prestige of winning the Smogoff Knife fight, for the misers out there I will be sponsoring a prize pool of $10. Winner takes all.

If you want to sign up post "in" below. Signups close February 7th @ 8pm GMT-5. Each round will have a two day deadline.

Round 2 Deadline is Saturday, February 11th at 8pm GMT-5.

May the best competitor win!

And why yes, this is inspired by Bad Things Happen to Good People

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)