Smogoff Plays: Nationstates

How free do we want people to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello! I am the new...uhh....Leader of Smogoff, if one can have a leader in an anarchy. I will post in this thread...uhhh...whenever I like. Its not like anyone can do anything about it lol. I would post one now but I'm too sleepy to do it so it will have to wait :D.

One question for you all before I go though. What direction do you think this country should go in? Anarchy? Psychotic Dictatorship? Mod-murdering mayhem? Cheese-making utopia? I'm leaning towards the last option personally, but I'd like to hear your opinions!

Keep in mind that this poll has a huge impact on the future of out country, which is...pretty much nothing. Yea. It's just an average opinion poll. Answer if you will, or don't. Hey, it's an anarchy. And with that, I'm gonna get some sleep. Peace.

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
So I decided that my first post as the leader of the Opressed Peoples of Smogoff should be...now! It seems like that we have quite a few issues to address. First though, lets open a pack:

1632592323048.png

Ah well, we can't all be lucky like Spork. The Ultra Rare is nice, but I think that their choice of flag is a bit...unfortunate. Still better than Thomas's flag though. Anyway, now with the issues:
1632592736637.png

So boomers are crashing cars and complaining to the government about it. What else is new.

1632592856367.png

Imo the more people this thing the better. But as usual, this is for you guys to decide.

1632592913953.png

1632592929125.png

Some LGBTQ guy tried to come here because his home country sucks and got rejected. He proceeded to bite the dust. Now the people are yelling at me to do something about it. Man, he's not even from my country, leave me alone. Let these ruffians on Smogoff take care of it.

1632593051920.png

Politics. Yawn.
1632593072281.png

Voting issues. Why does it seem that every country have them? I'm of the opinion to abolish elections entirely and have people do whatever they want, but that's for you to decide.

And that's it for today! Send in what you want me to do with issues in, uhh, 72 hours, I'm not in a hurry or anything. And btw the poll from my above post is still open, respond if you want. Peace.

So I decided that my first post as the leader of the Opressed Peoples of Smogoff should be...now! It seems like that we have quite a few issues to address. First though, lets open a pack:

View attachment 374151
Ah well, we can't all be lucky like Spork. The Ultra Rare is nice, but I think that their choice of flag is a bit...unfortunate. Still better than Thomas's flag though. Anyway, now with the issues:
View attachment 374154
So boomers are crashing cars and complaining to the government about it. What else is new.

View attachment 374156
Imo the more people this thing the better. But as usual, this is for you guys to decide.

View attachment 374157
View attachment 374158
Some LGBTQ guy tried to come here because his home country sucks and got rejected. He proceeded to bite the dust. Now the people are yelling at me to do something about it. Man, he's not even from my country, leave me alone. Let these ruffians on Smogoff take care of it.

View attachment 374159
Politics. Yawn.
View attachment 374160
Voting issues. Why does it seem that every country have them? I'm of the opinion to abolish elections entirely and have people do whatever they want, but that's for you to decide.

And that's it for today! Send in what you want me to do with issues in, uhh, 72 hours, I'm not in a hurry or anything. And btw the poll from my above post is still open, respond if you want. Peace.
Second option for first
Second option for second
Fourth option for third
Second option for fourth
And of course third option for fifth.

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
Alright, the votes are in! And I'm actually mostly on time too!
So we have:
Option 1 for issue 1
Option 2 for issue 2
Option 3 for issue 3 (seeing a pattern here)
Option 2 for issue 4
Option 3 for issue 5

1632954756972.png

Better weather and food quality. Horray. And we get more pounds of wildlife per square mile. Uhh, sure. And our intelligence went down! Awesome! Wait...cheese exports went down. Crap. Lets hope we get more cheese through other issues. (forgot to click "detail" for this one, whoops.)

1632954873876.png

Hurray? We got better weather at least. And we got dumber too! Hurray it is!

1632954937617.png

1632954967465.png

MORE CHEESE. Otherwise, we got smarter, which...isn't the worst thing in the world. Another development is that we got increased trout fishing. What do you guys think about that?

1632955085045.png

1632955108556.png

A ton of things went down from this one. Buisness subsidization went down by a whooping 41%, and I might be worried if I actually know what it is. And cheese went down again. Damn, this is not a good start to the first batch of issues. Pizza delivery and trought fishing went down too. On the other hand, we get more black market, more tourism,and less rich income, so...yay?

1632955263827.png

Few changes, but some very radical ones at that, Charmlessness went up by 177%, but we don't really care about that. Corruption, on the other hand, went up by 154%. I'll leave you guys to decide whether this is good or not. Interestingly, while our Corruption increased by 154%, Integrity only decreased by 0.89%. Interesting. Also, we got a higher death rate, so that's cool.

Before we go, let's open a pack!
1632955427808.png

I got half a mind to call Spork back to take charge of the pack-opening thing already. rip.

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
Welp, after sitting on my lazy ass for a few days, I finally came back with more issues! Somehow I don't get another pack to open, which is a shame, but it would be a shame if I got to open it anyway, so whatever. Anyways, on with the issues.

1633558704003.png

Well people are living in misused buildings. Can't blame them. This sounds perfectly reasonable to me, as we are supposed to be an anarchy, but whatever.

1633558779796.png

LordThemberchaud it appears that we have some modern Crusaders, except not with Christ. They are believers of...purple? Fairly interesting, funny how some people can worship a color.

1633558905915.png

I might steal that roast, lol.

1633558993089.png

If my chauffeur is bringing up these issues with me while I'm relaxing in my luxury limo, he can get back on the highway to deal with these issues himself. As for the actual issue, uh, just give everyone airhornes. Dumbasses.

1633559099934.png

The second option seems lovely to be honest, sending our army just because someone is making a crappy TV show. And its not even their government's fault. Perfect, let's do it.

Well, that's all I have for now. You have until, uhh, Saturday at 11:59 PM, GMT-4. It would be fair if I give you guys a weekend day, don't you think? Welp, until next time. Peace.

Option 3 for the squatters.
Option 1 for the violetists.
Option 3 for the roasters.
Option 2 for the loud advertisements.
Option 1 for the children's TV. We should make the kids watch Christian shows.

Three for all but the last one. As for the last one, well, we can fight two wars at once. Right? (Second option.)

Last edited:

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
Well I said that the deadline was Saturday but since I'm a lazy bastard I sat around until today. So uhh, here goes.

First lets open a pack!

(there is no pack)
(the pack isn't there)
(It's been like a week or something I swear someone's stealing my err our packs)
(can someone figure out where our packs went? who stole them? tysm to whoever that gives them back)

Uhh it appears my hand is unable to click the "Open New Pack" button. How strange! Well anyway, let's see how you guys did on the issues.

1634073968505.png

Our cheese went down from that one. Fuck. Its only 0.50% though, we can bounce back easily enough.

For the second one it appears that we have a tie. As the tiebreaker vote guy, I'm gonna vote for the first option!
1634074310715.png

Nothing much happened here. Ah well. Moving on.

1634074357830.png

100% more youth rebelliousness. That's something you don't see everyday. And our cheese exports went down again. Damnit, there's definately something we're not doing right.

1634074439861.png

A lot of things went down from that one, including cheese. On the bright side, we got more meters of sunlight, which is...nice, I guess?

1634074733728.png

Well finally the cheese went up. Granted, it’s only by 0.21%, but we’ll take it. We got more sunlight too, which is nice.

Well that’s all I have today. Don’t be surprised by minor delays for the next issues, as I have a PSAT to take and the first quarter is ending. Stay tuned for more updates! Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)