Pokemon Fire Red Archive (was a smogoff plays post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: THIS IS NO LONGER A SMOGOFF PLAYS POST. PLEASE SEE POSTS #35 AND #40 FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
(inspired by this)
FireRed1.PNG

Yo, and welcome to this thread! The inspiration for this is at the top of this post. Just click the link! We're playing Fire-Red today, and YOU can choose what the heck is gonna happen! I'm using mGBA emulator for this, btw.
FireRed2.PNG

We meet oak, and speedrun the heck out this this introduction because you all know what's gonna happen.
FireRed3.PNG

We meet our first weakness of this run: The naming process. What do we name ourself? You decide. Name-picking ends in 2 days, so get to it!

Last edited:
sorry y'all but change of plans. i want to make this a very special playthrough and i don't wait to be waiting, so i'll choose the best one:
1) Change the character to the woman
2) Name Her Sex
bad name.PNG

We proceed to turn into a female and name ourselves "Sex" because SOMEBODY thinks that's funny. (i'm looking at you, Albatr0ss)
NameOurRival.PNG

Now comes the rival naming part. What do we name him bois?

if the rival is supposed to be the anthithesis to sex, then clearly there is no better name for him than "smogoff"
Thing1.PNG

Your wish is my command.
Thing2.PNG

After talking to Oak again, we arrive in our room. Let's skip to the part where we run in the grass :)
Thing3.PNG

We are in Oak's Lab, by the way.
Thing4.PNG

Oak, are you stupid? I think you are.

Now, to pick the Pokemon!
AAAAAAA.PNG

FRICK I PICKED CHARMANDER ON ACCIDENT REEEEEEEEE
Sigh, I guess that's the one we're going with... AND I ALSO SKIPPED THE NICKNAMING BY ACCIDENT. OH MY GOD.
Okay, enough waiting around... I forcefully reset the game just so I can show you the individual starter choices. Here we go again.
Charmander.PNG

Squirtle.PNG

Bulbasaur.PNG

Choose your starter!!! Go wild.

keep tackling
loss.PNG

After an unfortunate series of tackles, I lost THE FIRST BATTLE against my rival... god damn it people, you guys should know better. Thank god Oak's gonna pay for me.
thanks oak.PNG

Predicted, just get this on dude.
Wild Battle.PNG

After that, my first wild encounter appeared: a level 3 Ratatta. Should I catch it and strengthen it up, or just run and leave this rat to die? Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)