smogoff plays pokemon red [#standwithukraine]

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you've gotta throw the first fight, i think - lull him into a false sense of security.
pacifism is the only moral option

fireboy apparently cannot run from a trainer battle, maybe that's locked behind a dlc or something

growl is our best bet, i think; it's non-violent and i think our charizard is already in the mood at the sight of squirtle's soles

we're engendering a pacific nature in our opponent — that's non-violent and then some
squirtle has a bad matchup against pikmin and olimar, so let's do that
i've selected the pikmin button

we don't have olimar yet — definitely something to look out for

three growls later and we've influenced the RNG to force squirtle to use TAIL WHIP

i believe game freak got this tech from capcom for resident evil 4 for modular difficulty

the only problem we have now is that we're at an impasse on tail whips and growls

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello please don't derail my thread with inane images of dogs or i will be forced to contact the site moderation team

az

toddmoding
this is a fight we cannot win. use RUN
heLLO dumby?? did you even read the thread? we can't run from a Trainer's Battle

hi az what do u think about this venn diagram

tracks

q.png

Hi az hope you are doing well, I hope your jawline was not affected in the accident <3
bless you, ogles, imy
my jaw is still affixed, dw

Keep tackling the foe's Squirtle, they're into BDSM
this requires going against everything i stand for, but as you wish

i engage all of my many years of training on Smogon.Com and spam scratch

that's how winnin is done

here are our stats for your calc checks, make sure everyone is noting these down

damn right, chump; should have picked charizard

we've defeated pallet city's gym leader, everyone — well done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)