• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel as though this should be uncancelled! if anyone feels like this should be revived, i'll put up a poll. that said...

release sasuke you coward :blobtriumph: :blobtriumph: :blobtriumph: :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:
RELEASE YOURSELF TOTAL CLEFAIRY
(if a mod feels like locking this thread before i can revive this run, go right ahead tbh. i dont really have anything better to do.)

poll closes in around 1 hour! meanwhile, lets check on our beloved pokemon, shall we?
wait dear god i forgot to name the caught shroomish sasuke uhhhh

Screenshot_380.png

well, after catching another shroomish and naming it sasuke, here we are. our progress!

Condom named by Snessy! how could you make me me do this. i grinded her up in route 1 to level 16 however now she's level 18.

next up is Sasuke, thanks xzern. a actually reasonable nickname this time around. he was just caught so uhhh he kinda sucks wich is why i'll go grind him up too to a reasonable level you'll see he'll be getting some OHKOs just you wait;

Brawley has been beaten.
however, scared because he destroyed my underleveled team even though he had 2 mons and i had 3, i decided that i have to grind unless i want the gym leaders to absolutely wipe the floor with me.

Screenshot_383.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)