Other Smogon Chess Rapid 2013

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

:jump::evan:Chess!!!:jump::evan:

Hosted by KinglerDude24 & 6A9 Ace Matador

Rules:

• Swiss Tournament System
  • Win = 1, Draw = 0.5, Loss = 0
  • Time controls are 25 minutes + 10 second increment in order to prevent poor activity
  • A link to the game must be provided by the winner via either thread post or PM to myself or KD24
  • Players cannot make use of ANY outside equipment, this includes chess engines, books etc.
  • The matches must follow the rules of chess
  • The suggested platform is http://en.lichess.org/ however games may be completed on other platforms, so long as a record can be provided.
  • Each round will last one week
  • KD24 and I will address activity issues or disputes if they arise, PM either of is.
Joining #smogonchess on IRC is optional, there will be discussion and games going on, and it will be simple to contact your opponents through it.

Jacob, how do you actually become a Grand Wizard? (question posed to GM (not GW) Jacob Aagaard)

Signups:
1. ME
2. KD24
3. theANGRYscientist
4. snatch
5. tv-ROCKa
6. shakeitUP
7. admiral_aokiji AKA xtranus
8. soulwind
9. ginku
10. shining_latios
11. bad ass ;)
12. pussy_g
13. eugene AKA viktor korchnoi
14. KIDchameleon
15. zephir
16. aqualouie
17. gabagabranth
18. 008
19. austinF**K
20. windong
21. seco453
22. curtains
23. lavos sperm
24. blue eon
25. x-rex
26. eo
27. GS
28. doughboy
29. novaray
30. tobes
31. gay tony
32. gorgie
33. panamaxis
34. metal sonic
35. lowgock
36. hugendugen
37. violatic
38. jayde
39. anon yme
40. H-C
41. aurarayquaza
42. CBterrakion

In, although I'd want to ask how do you prevent cheating ? And I don't speak about online programs, you can run chess on a PC and simulate your opponnent's move to get the best move you can do..

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
In, although I'd want to ask how do you prevent cheating ? And I don't speak about online programs, you can run chess on a PC and simulate your opponnent's move to get the best move you can do..

i will be analysing the logs of the games (hence why i requested them) using several chess engines to check for mistakes/blunders/inconsistencies (besides this, lichess also has a computer analysis feature). the difference in play between a human and a machine is also somewhat obvious, so if a player suspects anything, they can feel free to query it with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)