Smogon Classic IV - Playoffs Tiebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion

Hey pals, even though only 2 out of 5 cups have reached their conclusion, nothing that can happen in them will alter the fact that there is a tiebreak for the 16th seed, as such we'll get a bit ahead of schedule here and allow these games to be played before playoffs start on Sunday.

I'd like to congratulate these 2 for making it so far, but only one of them will get a shot at the coveted white trophy. They will play a BO5 of the Classic metagames just like in the playoffs, with FlamingVictini getting to pick the first tier they play due to making it farther in any individual cup than McMeghan did.

PAIRINGS

BW/DPP/ADV/GSC/RBY
Deadline: 3 day deadline as is the standard for tiebreaks (Monday, June 11th at midnight EST), but since this is ahead of schedule and unannounced, i'll be somewhat lenient. Don't make me regret that.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
really cool matchup to kick playoffs off, I think the moleman takes it in 5 games of what should be a good watch

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Roro 60-40 (BW DPP ADV) imo. Two great players here. The Belgian is my favorite because he has more competency and experience across these generations, but really interested to see what FV comes up with, especially in GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)