Smogon Classic VI Playoffs - Semi Finals

Finchinator

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Past WCoP Championis a former Tournament Circuit Champion
OU & NU Leader
Lost in 5, ggs and wp

Thanks to Souf, Leo, and TPP for the help with prep and various others for their support with tests/details. Gotta refine my RBY and GSC before making another run next year, but it was a fun run regardless. SW, you're deserving and I am sure you will get your individual here/v soon. Rooting for my brother ABR, but everyone left is solid.

Excal

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnus
ggs wp, gl for the next rounds

Thanks so much to everyone who supported me throughout the tournament. I learned a lot and well exceeded any expectations I could have had going into this, and that would not have been possible without others encouraging me as well as helping out with building/testing. It was a lot of fun! Happy to see anyone remaining take it, you're all deserving winners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)