Playoffs Smogon Classic VI Playoffs - FINALS [Won by SoulWind]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost in 5, ggs and wp

Thanks to Souf, Leo, and TPP for the help with prep and various others for their support with tests/details. Gotta refine my RBY and GSC before making another run next year, but it was a fun run regardless. SW, you're deserving and I am sure you will get your individual here/v soon. Rooting for my brother ABR, but everyone left is solid.

ggs wp, gl for the next rounds

Thanks so much to everyone who supported me throughout the tournament. I learned a lot and well exceeded any expectations I could have had going into this, and that would not have been possible without others encouraging me as well as helping out with building/testing. It was a lot of fun! Happy to see anyone remaining take it, you're all deserving winners.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
i had fun. thanks to all my helpers, supporters, friends i've met on the way, you guys were all amazing.

got some turns wrong + some unlucky breaks in a gsc game where i think i've done a good job regardless, happy with my performance ggz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)