Other Smogon Exhibition - Finals [Won by Untier University]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited by a moderator:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys when I said get it done soon I assumed that people were going to play within the next few days so it wouldn't interfere with other tours happening on the site. The deadline is March 18th, 11:59pm EST.

Why didnt anyone make predictions :psysad:

[West 1st] Cosmogtic Lunalas (3) vs[West 2nd] Untier University (5)

LC: trash vs OP - hes gonna throw this trash in the trash where it belongs :psysly:
LC: Heysup vs mael - hey sup :psyglad:
Monotype: Arifeen vs Wincon - bad tour host tho :psywoke:
Monotype: Sabella vs Zukushiku - i dont like sabella :psyduck:
PU: Taskr vs Kushalos - i dont know the other dude :psyduck:
PU: lax vs Raiza - i like his nick more :psyduck:
Ubers: Poek vs Garay oak - jajajajaja:psysly:
Ubers: CKW vs FLCL - idr winning a single fucking game vs flcl tbh dudes my nemesis :psycry:

gl everyone

Nice work dudes, we rly won 5 in a row. Thanks for picking me up managers, was pretty fun scraping together 2 teams every week without actually building lmao, I think mael and I used only 3 of our own original creations out of the 15 games or whatever between us. Everyone on the team was awesome, big shouts to wincon for going 9-0. Thanks for carrying my butt :pimp:

thanks for hosting this quote, was a great idea

Last edited:
ggs Lunalas it was a fun final round

this tour was very interesting and i got to interact with a ton of people i didn't even know before and i am so glad we ended up winning.
the pu part of this tournament was pretty good (except raiza losing to timer in finals smh) and i'm glad both pu mains and outsiders did well with the latter using some unconventional stuff.
haven't been so active in the second half of the tournament due to exams/uni but the team athmosfere was nice enough and Megazard did a nice job too.

shoutouts to everyone who helped from outside (especially Leru with the drafting help for tiers i knew anything about) and everyone in the team for taking this seriously even if it was quite long. the auction plan went well and everyone tried their best each week.

also to dibs for the name oo

Last edited:
I had a mono team ready but he got upset last time I brought mono so I didn't bring it out of respect but then he brought something shitty and I won.

ggggd requested a shout out so here it is. You were, without a doubt, the worst manager with the shittiest excuses I've ever heard in my entire life.

To the rest: thanks for the fun times!

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Wasnt to active with my team outside playin but this tournament was pretty fun and had a good game w zuku in finals. Thanks ari and pablo for draftin me and makin the tour fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)